Caldibik 85 Enchanter (gnome) returning player

Post by Caldibik »

Character Name: Caldibik
Level: 85
Class: Enchanter
Your Time Zone: EST
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 583

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Born on Mithaniel Marr Sabretooth Bear Clan, Clan Ice Claw, Wisdom, and a few others.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Mostly because over time they faded away

How did you hear about Wreckers? Pat and Xamar and my friend Mandiil who just joined.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I am looking for a good grinding group of fellows that like helping within the guild. And having the option to get back into raiding at some point also.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am always the first to lend a hand when needed. Enjoy playing with competent people but have patience for those still learning as well. Even keel attitude for the most part and generally good natured.
mandiil

Gnomage

Post by mandiil »

He is a gnome. Don't believe anything he says lol! :twisted:
He is a good sacrifice for raids and groups though! :orclol:
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya mate. good to see your app. People who know members already normally fit in well :)
mandiil

Post by mandiil »

All joking aside, I have known Caldibik in rl for 28 years and he's a good dude and a good player in game and would be an asset to any guild. :wink:
Patriciah

Post by Patriciah »

Haha, gnomie caldibik, you are looking for spanking here. :orcgrin:

Sorry for late response, but really glad to see u back in game again. :twisted:

/shout who broke the mez..there goes a dead gnome chanter... :roll:
Patriciah, the Wonderseeker
xamar

Post by xamar »

Run away! Run away! Gnome alert!

As Mandiil said - jokes aside - this is a nice guy and a good enchanter and we sure need more enchanters who can keep me with Premeditation (level up gnomey!)and all other goodies that they can provide - crack addict as I am - Yes I started with clarity - breeze didn't exist back then - and moved on to harder substances as they came available. Hopefully Caldibik can help me feed my addiction. :orccool:
Caldibik

Post by Caldibik »

I'll surely try! :D