2. Prepare potatoes with skin on, cut in half or quarter size.
3. Stir fry potatoes with garlic, some butter and olive oil.
4. Prepare pan for roasting/baking.
5. Put and arrange the fried potatoes inside the baking pan.
6. Add olive, cuts of lemon and thyme on top of the fried potatoes.
7. Stir fry the lamb - just enough to get the outside crispy.
8. Put the fried lamb on top of the potatoes (in the roasting/baking pan).
9. Add cuts of thyme again on top of the fried lamb.
10. Preheat oven for 10 mins around 250 degree C and roast the lambs with potatoes for about 30-45 minutes.
Ready to serve!
Btw, my wife loved it with a glass of wine
Thanks Wreckers for the fabulous suggestion.
Here're some pictures.
Mmm...I'm not really a big fan of mustard, but roast beef really sounds great. I'll probably go with chicken next, then beef. Maybe roasted curry chickenCurtis wrote:The eastern mediteraneans all do fantastic lamb dishes. That looks great. Well done mate.
what is next? a tradtional english roast beef and mustard?