anyone have a recipe for a stir fry ??

For fun and adventure

Moderators: Miruwin, Officers

Thoraf
Site Admin

anyone have a recipe for a stir fry ??

Post by Thoraf »

looking for a knock the socks off omg that's a fkn stir fry recipe that even I could suceed at cooking.

not interested in any chilly, but am happy to ignore that part of the recipe if it's in it for prosterity :)
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Stick stuff in a frying pan and stir it!

Onions (half per person), garlic (craploads), fresh chopped ginger, salt, pepper (lots), capsicums (half per person), soy sauce (oodles of, japanese 4tw).

Chuck in some meat chopped into stir fry sizes.

Serve with fresh coriander if u can be arsed and don't hate it. Little bit of greenery on top at serving time makes shit look posh.

For a side dish, chop some fresh chilli's and put them in a small flat dish and add soy sauce, that way people can add chilli to taste if they so desire. An alternative to soy sauce is Thai fish sauce.

Peasy
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

chop up some beef ( my preferance ) or any kind of meat / poultry ... cut up loads of various veggies ( vegetables ) ... brown meat add veggies ... a crapload of spices :) I use tons of spices ... this should make a nice browning on the bottom of the pan, add a bit of water, scrapping all the good bits off the bottom of the pan, let simmer till meat / poultry is cooked. Thicken broth if you choose to.

serve on rice, noodles or potatoes.

P.S. if using shrimp ... cook veggies and add shrimp at the very last leave to cook just till pink :)

Eat / enjoy
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
Adun

Google Stiry Fry

Post by Adun »

You will have millions of recipes for stir fry once you google it. You choose what you like from their recipes.
Nuviana

stir fry

Post by Nuviana »

1/2 kg lean cut beef strips
3 tbsp. sesame oil
1 cup Bbq sauce
1 red pepper capsicum, sliced thinly or spring onions (or anything really)

Marinate beef in Bbq sauce for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge. Heat oil in a hot wok or frying pan. Add beef and cook on a hot temperature for 4 minutes then reduce heat Add peppers, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.

Hint: Don’t cook meat as it comes straight from the refrigerator. It is best restored to room temperature first to maximise tenderness.
Nuv

Because i am
Nuviana

garlic chicken

Post by Nuviana »

Nuv

Because i am