Releos - LF Guild

Post by Releos »

Character Name: Releos
Level: 63
Class: Rogue
Your Time Zone: AEST
Magelo Link: Dont have one
AA Count: 20

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Hehe i honestly cant remember, was about 8 years ago

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I had to stop playing due to work and RL commitments, life is a lot easier now and im extremely excited about playing again!

How did you hear about Wreckers? I really wanted to join an oceanic based guild so i could googled, and to my joy Wreckers appeared.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Im giving more and more time to EQ each day i have been back, and i would really love a place full of nice, relaxed people that dont have any issues teaching a complete noob about all the changes that have occured in EQ over the past 8 or so years.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Well i have played many MMO's casually over the years, i really enjoy immersing myself in content rather than directly trying to achieve things. What a lot of games lacked for me was community, the community i remember in EQ, of grouping together for hours on end, chatting and having a great time. Im really hoping coming back to the game after so long that community still exists.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

heya bud was good to catch up in game with you.
look forward to seeeing you around !