Post by Vexco »

Character Name: Vexco

Level: 83

Class: Rogue

Your Time Zone: Australia, QLD

Magelo Link: dont have one

AA Count: 433

Please tell us your previous guild(s)
including on other servers: Terror Australis - rathe server...Subversive Destiny - Torv server

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Mostly due to taking extended breaks from game for work. Terror Australis my most recent guild i played with during SoD, i just re subbed to find 90% of the guild have not logged in since late 2011.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Forum search.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I got the bug again, for me..no other mmo has that same magic as EQ.
I have always loved EQ raiding and group content. Im looking for a home in EQ again as a casual player with aspirations to raid regulary again down the track.
Once my noobness wears off and i get my head around all the changes and familiarize myself with the new content.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
My account was made in feb 2000, played a nec and raided with Subversive Destiny till Luclin came out, where i took a break from game after moving from Sydney to Gold Coast.
Reactivated eq account in 2009 and made a rog whom was guilded with Terror Australis.
Over the years i was a part of end game raiding guilds in EQ2..Vanguard and currently Rift.
Vex is currently on the rathe server, but will transfer over if you guys will have me. warning tho..i am full of questions!!
biliy

Post by biliy »

/poke

wave hi
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya bud. yeah you can get moving over here, will be no probs with you joining old friends and new.

Hope to see you around Norrath for a bit and look forward to chatting with you in game.
varutia

Post by varutia »

For one sec there I thought it was Vexo.