Tonights raid 1/9/11.

Moderator: Officers

kritoris

Tonights raid 1/9/11.

Post by kritoris »

Please meet in The Well tonight by Mortimer by 7.30pm for a prompt start.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

I should be there, so will bring art, filli and klair =P
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Thanks mate:)
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
biliy

Post by biliy »

Just back fr the doc's, not been feeling well all week. My apologies, apparently i have the FLU good and proper not just a cold.

:(

All i wana do is sleep so please forgive me if i dont make it on, suck to be me at mo
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

biliy wrote:Just back fr the doc's, not been feeling well all week. My apologies, apparently i have the FLU good and proper not just a cold.

:(

All i wana do is sleep so please forgive me if i dont make it on, suck to be me at mo
Hope you get my one. It hit me at night, went to work the next day and was sent home in the afternoon. Woke up the next day feeling right as rain.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hope you feel better soon hun

Kiiz
biliy

Post by biliy »

Had a splitting headache since last Sun, felt like it was coming on Mon and Tues, worse Wed and each night swets and shivers. Thurs night was the worst of the lot. Full on body ache, joint ache, even bloody tooth ache the whole week also.

I wanted to just take something, anything and go to sleep. Even tried taking ocycodene (endone) thing i have prescribed for my bulging disc's and that didnt touch the headache either, it was awful.

Finally the headache went this afternoon, no swets now nor shivers so far today and i am hoping for a good nights sleep and get back to working (and playing EQ monday night). Nothing on poor Art's condition but a nasty FLU all the same.

Hate being sick, even had my tonsils removed years ago to forestall many serious episodes of tonsilitis that i used to get, funny this time around i felt like they were still there and swollen even after 5 years of them being removed!! Now there's a real and painful horror story...
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

bloody hell mate.. glad you sound like you're on the mend !