PoP Progression help pls.

Moderator: Officers

Nvance

PoP Progression help pls.

Post by Nvance »

Any expert can give a pointer or two what wrong and how to continue?

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:45 2019] You say, 'Guide my meditation.'

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] The History translated for you reveals the fate of Zebuxoruk. Trapped in the Plane of Time you must gain the power of the elements to gain entrance.
(Mithaniel Marr/Agnarr completed. Said "new lore" to Maelin in the library. Do not have Rallos Zek the Warlord flag. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] The Cipher of the Divine Language appears on your arms for a brief moment then fades.
( Completed Saryrn and Mithaniel Marr flag lines and hailed Grand Librarian Maelin. Grummus, Terris Thule, Bertoxxulous, Keeper of Sorrows, Saryrn, Halls of Honor trials, Mithaniel Marr, and all preflagging completed. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] You have completed all of Honor's Trials.
(3 trials in Halls of Honor completed. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] You have bested Aerin`Dar and proven yourself honorable enough to pass into Mithaniel's Halls.
( Aerin`Dar killed. You are flagged for Halls of Honor (not actually required for planar progression, since you can use the 85% rule to get piggybacked into Temple of Marr once in Halls of Honor, then kill Mithaniel Marr there to get your flag).
)

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Mavuin is grateful to you for taking his case before the Tribunal. The information provided to you, that Mithaniel Marr and Karana carry information you should seek, could be quite useful.
( You have saved Mavuin in one of the six Trials in the Plane of Justice and are flagged for the Plane of Valor and the Plane of Storms. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Tylis has been removed from his agony.
( Keeper of Sorrows killed. All prerequisites in place )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Saved from a world of eternal nightmares, Thelin is forever in your debt.
( Terris Thule flag completed. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt.
( Bertoxxulous flag completed. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Now that Grummus has been destroyed, the entrance to the Crypt of Bertoxxulous should open before your might.
( Grummus flag completed. You are flagged for Crypt of Decay/Ruins of Lxanvom. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] The portal into the Plane of Fire has been altered. Miak needs you to find the correct way to channel the portal.
(Preflag to killing Solusek Ro. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] The power of Dresolik surges through you.
[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Rizlona's song slips through your thoughts.
[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] Xuzl's arcane wisdom pulses in your mind.
(5 mini boss not yet done )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] The pack of notes from Vallon are scribbled in a language that you cannot comprehend.
( Drunder, Fortress of Zek (a.k.a. Plane of Tactics) - ??? )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:46 2019] You remember Nitram's words - 'three small turns to the right on the bottommost rivet should open the door'.
( ??? )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:49 2019] You say, 'Unlock my memories.'

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:50 2019] Besting the Burning Prince proves your might, but you still must prove your warrior's spirit.
(Have killed Solusek Ro but the Tactics chain is not yet complete. )

[Mon Jan 21 21:30:50 2019] Your heart beat speeds as you recall the Warlord's flaming axe, behind the dark sockets of his helm you sense darker intentions.
(Rallos Zek the Warlord defeated.
After killing Rallos Zek talk to Maelin and say "I have information"; you will receive a character flag. That will turn "The History translated for you reveals the fate of Zebuxoruk ..." into "Learning of Zebuxoruk's fate ..." )

POI - kill MB, talk to Giwin Mirakon, "I will test the machine." but somehow still not correct?

PoTactic - had killed VZ/TZ/RZ, hail planar Projection, talk to Maelin in pok, still not correct?

Anyone help a bit pls?
Crucibelle

Post by Crucibelle »

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... t=2638#RoL

and
http://tancidtherogue.com/pop.html

might help. The Allahs link explains the Seer's responses, the second page lists out what the actual progression is supposed to be.
Crucibelle

Sometimes to fly, you have to fall.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

I found when I got confused I needed to follow through all of the dialog preflags with the people who were not the kills. Following the story line through with the people in Tranquility and in plane of Knowledge step by step eventually I would trigger a preflag I hadnt done before.

Then it would all open up.

Its been a while but walk through the set of hails before tactics then all the ones through tactics. Again the guys who are in tranquility and knowledge - eventually you should trip it.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Mynks

Post by Mynks »

i found these 2 sites very good when i took my bard through a while back in narrowing down issues when i had them:
http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html
http://www.altdzin.com/affy/popflags.html

and for walk throughs:
http://bonzz.com/planprog.htm

From memory the one major issue i had and it wasn't well explained anywhere was to do with sarryn and PoTorment. I think it was to do with the hailing leading up to sarryn kill, and i had to repeat all the hails several times.

Dropping yours into alkabor looks like you havn't got the tallon zek flag.
Mynks BeenieBabyofDeath
Some nomes never die, they just become deaths playthings.
Crucibelle

Post by Crucibelle »

Mynks!!!!!

I used the alkabor site way back when on Griz and couldnt find it when I was working Red and the new toons thru progression, great link to have, thank you!!!

ps jar that is definitely one we ought to link if you have a chance and see this.
Crucibelle

Sometimes to fly, you have to fall.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Guild Links updated with these resources.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Nvance

Post by Nvance »

Thz for link, will go through them to figure out.