Character Name: Xarothiell
Level: 92
Class: SK
Your Time Zone: GMT +8 (SG)
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/4121039
AA Count: 10300s

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Bertox - Deadly Sins (2001 - 2002)
Stormhammer - Legacy of Ages (2002 - 2004)
The Namelesss - Paradise of Nameless (2004 - 2006)
*Dates are an approximation

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
GL of DS felt that moving to SH was the best move at that time. However that same decision was our undoing. Due to server low population and the monthly sub fees, inevitably there wasn't enough new blood to replace members who quit or transferred back to their servers. I transferred to The Nameless to raid with PoN until I had to call it quits due to work commitments.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
At that point in time, I was aware of 2 Aussie guilds, Wreckers and Cold Fury. Pleasantly surprised to see the guild is still around today.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
Not many play in my time zone in Emarr unfortunately. Hence contemplating a server transfer.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I am a dedicated player although I used to be hardcore but now maybe not as much. Willing to put in the time, effort and work to push my toon as far as I can.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders):
I would like to join Wreckers as a casual. I came back due to nostalgia, realized I am quite far behind and will need alot of time to catch up. Would love to be a part of a guild that has members playing in the same stretch of time zones that I do. If it's acceptable let me know and I'll transfer my toon back to bertox.

*Disclaimer: I tried to register my toon's name (Claeton) but I think I may have signed up in the early 2000s but for the life of me I cannot remember what emails were used so I am unable to reset that account. Hence I created this account.
Last edited by Xarothiell on Sat 09 Apr, 2022 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quokka

Re: Greetings!

Post by Quokka »

Welcome :)

It is of course acceptable for you to join as a casual player.

My Mage on E Marr was also in PoN.

Look for me (Quokka) when you are ready to be invited :)
Xarothiell

Post by Xarothiell »

That's cool. I had a problem with the name being taken. Have updated the name to reflect my toon's name. Already landed back in bertox :D
Quokka

Post by Quokka »

Awesome will be looking for you :)
Quokka

Post by Quokka »

Tagged :)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Wups - just read your application email in a little more detail. I can find your old account when we run into each other online and get it reactivated (password changed / email set to any updated email etc)

Can sort it out. I in the meantime added your new board account as a member etc (which messes with raiding tools in the long run so we wlll need to fix that)

Cheers
Jar
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"