Sunday 9th December - 3:30PM AEST - MMM/Crystallos Keying

Moderator: Officers

Zurtle

Sunday 9th December - 3:30PM AEST - MMM/Crystallos Keying

Post by Zurtle »

Date: Sunday 9th December
Time: 3:30PM AEST (4 hours prior to normal raid time)
What: Continuation of the MMM/Crystallos Keying
Where: The Cannon in DSH

This is a continuation of the keying that we did last week. If we have time afterwards, I would like to also head up to zeka/beza and get people the document drops needed for MMM key. We are going to beginning with:

"Our Lost Brother - A Cloudy Crystal " which is the second part of "Our Lost Brother - Find the Container II ". It does not matter if you have done "Our Lost Brother - Find the Container I" or not as they can be done out of order.

We will meet at the cannon in DSH at 3:30PM AEST as this is probably the closest meeting place to our intended targets.

*** BE PREPARED! *** You will want to make sure to have one empty backpack slot, as you will be looting a container. Things you will want to have done if you want to get the updates from this raid: (If you were on the previous raid, you will have already done this bit).

AT MINIMUM:
1. Speak with Vesiss and she will give you the task "Breaking the Barrier"
2. If she did not already give you "Our Lost Brother - Find the Container II", make sure to say "dare" and get that task as well.
3. Find Jashy and say "dare" to get "Our Lost Brother - Find the Container III".
4. Head to Loping Plains and pick up the "Cloudy Crystal Base". It should be a three slot container. (SEE BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE GROUND SPAWN)
5. Once you have the container, go back and hail Vesiss to get the task update and you should then receive the task "Our Lost Brother - A Cloudy Crystal"
6. Be at the cannon at 3:30 PM AEST on Sunday.

* The base is located in the tunnel system on the 2nd level of the ramp of the area where the fangbreakers camp is. There will be minotaurs throughout the tunnels, so you want to invis. The base will appear as a white crystal lying on the ground. If you are at the fangbreakers camp, go down the ramp, and then round the corner of the ramp, to the 2nd level (you will still be on the ramp itself, heading down to the ground area). About halfwayd down the 2nd level of the ramp is a tunnel system to your left. Go through the tunnel, going straight as far as you can. You should come to a room with 3/4 minotaurs with crystals and mining carts in the room. On the left hand side of the room, you should see the crystal on the ground. Picking it up will update the task. It will take up a backpack slot.
kroe

Post by kroe »

Should be here with me and shambot Zurt, I like removing items from my Task list :D
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

I plan to be around for this. Will need to clear it with sonna however.
Thyrx

Post by Thyrx »

I will be at work, but maybe someone can bot me. i have the steps listed above allready (was with you last time), hopefully i should be done with work in time to go to beza and zeta.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

I'll try to get up for this. Depends on gf though.
Creac

Post by Creac »

Should be on. For those who are wondering, you can do segments out of order, so oyu don't need to have been there last week to join in this week and get some stuff that's not really very groupable done.

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
leidana

Post by leidana »

I'm hoping to be on for this but seeing as the bbq i was hoping to have last sunday got postponed I'm not 100% sure if i can be there. Will plan on being there if i can though :)
Creac

Post by Creac »

Bump - reminder - good stuff to get done (particularly as we got a lot of MMM access done the other day).

Thyrx

Post by Thyrx »

i am stuck at work. but want to go soooooooo bad. hopefuly i can get there for at least part of it, but not until around 6:30 7 pm sydney time
Creac

Post by Creac »

This was another great run. Thanks, Zurt, and thanks and grats all who were there.

For those who missed out (some people had to do stuff in the middle or couldn't get on in time and such) don't worry too much. We learned quite a lot including how to one group any of the first two parts (the golems etc). So those who want to catch up or just want to begin, feel free to ask for a hand or details and you can get it done.

Next run will be two weeks away.

leidana

Post by leidana »

Aye thanks zurt for running this and for everyone else that joined in to help :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Excellent run and thanks zurt - sorry for the annoyance with bubski - annoyed this didnt work correctly for her :( Good to get all that done tho. only 7 kills to go or there abouts.