LDON - Frozen Nightmare - 18th March 7:30 AESDT (norm raid)

Moderator: Officers

Mazia

LDON - Frozen Nightmare - 18th March 7:30 AESDT (norm raid)

Post by Mazia »

So apparently the Warriors and the SK's have discovered the LDON instance that drops the 35AC aug (hurray) and supprise supprise its the Rogue 2.0 instance (go figure - you know the one with the red skelletons and the Giant Golem and the dogs attacking the corpse etc)

Anyways Figure I will have a go at doing this this Sunday night from arround raid time. Stuff randomed to attending mains at the end - 35AC aug restricted to plate types - would prefer tanks cause lets face it its better for them than them nancy bards.... no... rooly but whatever

Supposedly it can be done with minimal people see Analysis and info for walkthrough thingy

http://wreckers.org/viewtopic.php?p=78391#78391

Start time standard raid thingy. My only intention is to finish it once as fast as it is possible. Not sure whats different about it to the Rogue one.

Post here if attending
Melodionxxx

Re: LDON - Frozen Nightmare - 18th March 7:30 AESDT (norm raid)

Post by Melodionxxx »

Mazia wrote: would prefer tanks cause lets face it its better for them than them nancy bards.... no... rooly but whatever
*thinks, who can he mean!*

MeloxXx
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

he probably means me. But I think I'm going to be visiting my family, dunno yet
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Creac

Post by Creac »

I will likely be around and so can help.

If you're going to restrict it to plate classes, may I suggest restricting it properly to Warriors, Paladins or Shadow Knights?

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

If you are going to restrict it to warriors, paladins, and Shadowknights, can i suggest that you restrict it to SKs? :D

After all, a 35 AC should be used in the shield for the bonus shield ac...and warriors dual wield. And Pallies? like those pansies know anything about taking a hit?

In any case...would love to do this, but not sure i will be on, sunday night is usually bad for me...but I'll try...

-Ephyr and bots
leidana

Post by leidana »

Should be on and is this open to guests at all? I know if hubby can get his hands on a video card he would like to join us but he is a lvl 67 berker.

ta
Lei
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Aug in question only fits plate class toons

I was guna say tanks only but clerics and bard can benifit from AC augs also.

I have read that people have done the instance single group also so /shrugs something to look at

I just wana guage how hard or not hard it is when not in rogue mode
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Got it done with a slow start prolly took 2 1/2 hours or so with about 8 people and a few bots. Started with pally healing and buffing and botted shammy.

Ultimately not all that hard just time consuming without mains.

Drops sucked - we only got 2 of the 3 chests to pop as we failed the save the corpse bit. No 35AC aug this run :(
ronni

Post by ronni »

the thing about that 35 ac aug is ... its type all .. /wave GM armor! not sure bout others but i take 35ac over 100hp on any given day =D
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

For sure. Keen to keep doing LDONs for things. They arnt so bad but go MUCH faster when more people are along to help.