HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrecker Recipe's

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wreckers Forum Index -> Wrecker Recipe's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miruwin

PostPosted: Wed 14 Apr, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: OMG! Someone was listening. Reply with quote

Oh wow! Never thought I would actually see this. Thought Thor was joking. OK, all you cooks out there, its up to us to edificate the starving masses into some decent food, especially raid night food. Think quick, easy, nourishing.

OK - after a discussion in guild chat a few days ago, some recipes started being swapped around. Can't remember exactly what they were right now but I will attempt to reproduce a few of the recipes. Most of my recipes consist of 'a handful of this' or 'tip in a bit of that'.

Anyway, if you have a good recipe that you want to share with the rest of us, please post it.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Miruwin

PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Must Cook!!!! Reply with quote

Come on you slackers, post a new recipe - I'm hungry!!!

Miruwin

PostPosted: Fri 18 Nov, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Wrecker Recipe's Reply with quote

Sooo nice to have a new poster of recipes. Getting bored with my own recipes.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wreckers Forum Index -> Wrecker Recipe's All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: