FERUBI Sat Arvo 30 October

Moderator: Officers

Sianni

FERUBI Sat Arvo 30 October

Post by Sianni »

Hi all,

Clerics need farmage - and they can't do it alone.
I propose a Ferubi Farming afternoon this saturday starting 1pm AEST. This gives everyone time for chores/sleeping/etc in the morning ;)

Please please please consider coming along - a lot of our clerics help out a great deal with other people's epic needs and it would be great to show our appreciation by helping them with theirs.

S :Þ
Last edited by Sianni on Sun 24 Oct, 2004 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Twofisted

Post by Twofisted »

As always, If i am on, I AM THERE. I am happy to help anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Twofisted :)
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

No can do ... unfortunatly I have to go drink with Gorlain as it is his 30th Birthday :(

Poor Me
Kysumu
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Will see how I go with attending - would like to but RL > EQ
Need that Heavy Water
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

I'll be busy this weekend so won't be around.
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

**bump**
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

i have an unexpected house guest visiting from the USA on saturday afternoon....

should still be on for raid....but not in the afternoon....

im away sunday and most of monday for my anniversary....going to a Bed and Breakfast in the Blue mountains....and then back ...probably in time for monday raid....

if not enough folks are on for this on saturday....ill suggest tuesday evening.....wife has art class...so i can be on as soon as i get kids to sleep....e.g. normal raid timing...

-Ephyr
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Guest cancelled....so...likely to be on in the 1pm range while girls napping if folks still want to have a run at ferubi....

-ephyr
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

**bump bump**

This is TODAY folks
Ayespy

Post by Ayespy »

Sorry sian i be there with bells on like we have done in the past but i am at wokk ill come in after if u still need me though :)
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

Thanks to all who came along today it was a very successful afternoon.

Gratz Miruwin on all 4 bits
Gratz Rani and Angel on Tattered Map piece
Gratz Maz on Heavy Water

We'd like to do it again, perhaps next saturday, to get the rest of the bits for Rani, Angel and Izno (and anyone else who needs - but certainly those first).

So, next saturday, 1pm, if we get enough peeps we'll go back again.
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

Thank you everyone who came along for this farming. I was delighted to see the number of people who turned up and got behind their guild clerics in their attempt to get the pieces required for their epic. Although we didn't get ALL the pieces for every cleric who was there, we certainly progressed considerably.

There is still a lot to do in Ferubi for map pieces but I don't believe it will be so tedious next time we do it. I think we learned a fair bit during the hours we spent in there. For instance, the guide gave areas where each of the 4 parts of the map drop, we managed to get all parts from the same general area. I'm not too sure where the pullers were pulling from but it seemed to me that we certainly weren't pulling from the areas that the guide said the bits dropped from. I believe now we know what we are doing in there, that the pieces will drop a lot more readily for us next time.

For quite a few of us it was our first time in Ferubi and I also think that this has helped a few of us with various areas in our play styles. Whilst Ferubi is not an 'extreme' zone, it is difficult enough to require concentration and care.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heh.. sounds like some fun was had. grats guys.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Wont be able to help out this weekend - moving my mother into her new house
Saldarcheck

Post by Saldarcheck »

Just checking if there is another trip for the clerics this Sat ie tomorrow.
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

I'm going to try to be on...but no guranteess till i know whether the kids actualy have their nap times or not...

-Ephyr
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

I will be sitting waiting in Ferubi on Saturday 30/10/04 from 1pm on ready and willing to assist as much as I can. Gods know! Clerics need all the help they can get and that damned shield is so UBAH!

Miruwin
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

Yup Sald - tomorrow more Ferubi farming. And every saturday if necessary until they all have it :)
Saldarcheck

Post by Saldarcheck »

Sorry I wasn't able to help out this weekend. Hopefully this Sat coming, I will be able to help out.

Grats to all that got bits they needed :)

Saldar
Angelsheart

Post by Angelsheart »

need a 3rd run for the remaining clerics
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

I think Turook has claimed this weekend for BiC runs, but we can do it next weekend (which means I can come because i'm moving this saturday!)