Final Epic Piece Needed

Moderator: Officers

Twofisted

Final Epic Piece Needed

Post by Twofisted »

Hello Friends,

Back from vacation now, and ready to get back into EQ again. I still DO NOT have my epic "Earthcaller" yet. It requires a drop from Plane of Hate. I sure could use some help getting this, but i do not know how to go about this this. I am respectfully requesting someone with raiding exp, and zone exp to help me put together a raid or group, or whatever is needed to accomplish this. This is the LAST piece i need to FINISH my epic. Please help ! ! !

Twofisted
pandorras

hay

Post by pandorras »

LOL i will help as soon as i get my last piece. Also Keepers of the glade do a lot of PoHate raids so you can also ask them if you can tag along with them. Tell them pand says hi i am sure they would let you go with them. But i believe you can get a grp or 2 and do it in no time there from what i hear is that hate is still easy to do with lvl 60 or above. :twisted:
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Sure I'll help you out Two.

What exactly is it that you need? What mob does it drop from? What level is the NPC? Can you show me on a map where te NPC spawns?

I can tell you you'll need a wiz to get into hate, and I can help you out there as I have Throlil. If you can tell me some info about what you need to do, I can give you advice as to what classes etc you might need, and am happy to help you organise it.

But I'm not organising somethign that I have no idea about, and don't have time to research your epic. (This said I have both raid leading and zone experience. "This one time, in PoH, we had an autopull fight that lasted like half an hour")
Ripryde

Post by Ripryde »

And ofcourse I am willing to help as well ;)
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.
Twofisted

Post by Twofisted »

The item needed is called " Shattered emerald of Corruption", i am told it is a rare drop off the "mini's" in the zone. I couldnt locate any info on where they spawn, but again i am told it is not too far from zone in. I appreciate anyones help in any capacity. And i thank anyone, and everyone in advance, for whatever help is donated.

/bow

Twofisted
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Ohh that silly thing. Pppffft. It's basically soloable with the right class (read necro), and if curt can triple box it should be easily duoable :)

Do you play mondays? ... I'm potentially going to be on a bit during monday DAYS (for aussies) so it's something I could do myself and then bot you in to loot it (if you aren't around of course)
Justu

Post by Justu »

bite your toung for menchening another guild help. :evil:
Theeo

Post by Theeo »

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=12253

Ashenbone Broodmaster (Level: 60)
Avatar of Abhorrence (Level: 60)
Coercer T`vala (Level: 60)
Grandmaster R`Tal (Level: 60)
Innoruuk (Level: 70)
Lord of Ire (Level: 60)
Lord of Loathing (Level: 60)
Maestro Of Rancor (Level: 70)
Magi P`Tasa (Level: 60)
Master of Spite (Level: 55)
Mistress of Scorn (Level: 60)

Obviously Inny and Maestro aren't happenin ;) but a lot of these others I've done with a small amount of people like 2 groups was overkill if I remember right. Last time I camped the emerald we chilled out on the steps in front of the Maestro building and pulled from around there. I'll see if I can't dig up the map Mokk used to pull. As an added bonus, the trash you kill while you wait for your spawn and drop has pieces for the progressive Hate range items quests.

Hybrid: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=2445
Melee: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=2448
Priest: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=2454
Caster: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=2451

So, I'm always down for a few hours of Hate and sitting on allas to figure out if every drop is useful :p
Theeo
"I don't know; I just work here..."
70 Beast-ho of Wreckers
Official slacker in school
Worshiper of Mini CT
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Eww to hours of research.. :)
Elierra

Post by Elierra »

It's pretty bloody rare, your best bet would be to advertise that you want to buy one, or start dragging groups of people up there to kill nameds with you.
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

I have been to hate for this before and I spent hrs. I mean bloody heaps of hrs and this SOB did not drop! not once....yur best bet is to buy it, obtw the spawn is not the problem getting the thing to drop is...
Turook

Post by Turook »

I am in the middle of the Marsinger quest there as well mate.
Feel free to drag me along if you can get me away from the Sewers, theres all sorts of Ewww stuff down there :)
Turook

Post by Turook »

BTW no one tell eli that i snuck off the boat.........
Theeo

Post by Theeo »

Belated gratz on your epic drop from hate Two :p
Theeo
"I don't know; I just work here..."
70 Beast-ho of Wreckers
Official slacker in school
Worshiper of Mini CT