Saturday afternoon action on the high seas

Moderator: Officers

Elierra

Saturday afternoon action on the high seas

Post by Elierra »

Well, a few weeks ago at long last I collected my last bit to spawn the captain on the boat. I was kind of hoping that we could do the encounter during regular raid times, but a host of juicy raid targets hasn't made that really possible, so I'd like to give it a try outside regular raid time.

No flaggs, no keys needed, just the LoY expansion. I'd like to give it a go on Saturday afternoon sometime if enough people are on. It's gonna take almost a full raid force (we only get one shot so I don't want to go shorthanded) so we'll see who's on at that time and if anyone is actually interested. I detailed the encounter in a post in private forum. Something about happy rangers, take a look at it if you went to get an idea about what encounter is like. there are a couple of decent items that will drop, like a ring war, only better. :^) Hope to see people on.
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

This was no small feat getting all this done, countless hrs spent at the boat.....not to mention how long it actually took to get all the parts to spawn him..considering that, we should give it our best shot, cause i for one do not want to collect all the parts again!!!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Man. this makes me laught (sorry Borne) :)

Point 1. Captain is dead. we did him after the raid LAST saturday.

Point 2. Eli is organising farm crews as we speak for Captain: TNG. Back to the boat Borne !!

hehe
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

all I can say is crap, and ahhhh back to the boat again :shock: ..., anyways i assume the drops were worth it if we goin again :D
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hehe no.. the drops almost rotted. it's in the hope he drops something nice NEXT time that drives Eli on. :)
Turook

Post by Turook »

Arghhhhh you mean after all that work i missed it.

I'm still having nightmares about that boat :P