New Berserker

Post by Caeda »

Character Name: Caeda
Level: 83
Class: Berserker
Your Time Zone: Perth +10GMT
Magelo Link:
AA Count: autogrant only

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Haven't played for 15 years until recently. back in 2004 was in Southern Armada on Prexus

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? guild folded when wow came to town. Subsequently left eq

How did you hear about Wreckers? Tapdance and Lokaris recently joined. we did start on selos but decided to move here due to lack of players in our timezone

Why do you want to join Wreckers? friends moved here. want to join a community that features people actually playing at the same time :)

Tell us about yourself as a player: Having not played for so long , just enjoying getting back into the game. Not really looking to raid at the moment but given time would enjoy raiding when possible. Most of the time Im playing I'm usually playing with my wife on her character who will make an application in the near future as well.

cheers
Caeda
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

hi Caeda

Message in the game Biliy, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Leidana, Soniella or me and we will get you tagged. (or just ask any Wrecker if an officer is online)
Quiverr
Tapdance

Post by Tapdance »

Know Caeda IRL and play on my SK with Caeda and Sarchasm. Good to see you both app!

Post by Jarinu »

I assumed we got tagged and baged?

Have added to guild roster should have private forum access now.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"