Moderator: Officers

Zakneffein

Application - Zakneffein

Post by Zakneffein »

Character Name: Zakneffein
Level: 110
Class: Warrior
Your Time Zone: Will be Japan, GMT +9
Magelo Link: javascript:openProfile('https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3742847')

AA Count: 23000+

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Currently Povar/Final Empire. Prior Bertox/Sayrn . Was in Isengard, Ancient Councel, Order of the Phoenix, Frozen Spirits, and my favorite, Travelers of Norath.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I am leaving Final Empire because I am moving to Japan from the US. I WENT to Final Empire when all but one of my friends quit EQ on Bertox. I followed my last remaining RL bud over to Povar. He has now quit.

How did you hear about Wreckers? When I was on Bertox/Saryrn, I used to run into Wreckers people all the time. Always had good interaction with you guys, and liked your play style. I would have tried to join earlier, but the raid time didn't work.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Like I stated above, I have always had good interaction with Wreckers. I'll be able to raid with you guys, and it's a huge plus that you speak ENGLISH!

Tell us about yourself as a player: My warrior is my main, and always will be. I understand you are not taking raiding warriors at the moment, or may never let me raid on my warrior. Good thing about me is that I have multiple accounts, and I can play which ever toon the guild needs most that night. I can also sit out if the raid is full. I mostly just want to be there as an option during raids, and have a guild to BS with.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: I would LOVE to raid with which ever toon you would like. My warrior is raid equipped and top 15 on Povar. My shaman is my second favorite, and currently ranked no. 8 on Povar. My other toons are not nearly as well equipped, but I imagine you guys will want me to play my shaman for raids, and I have not problem with that. Here is my shaman's magello: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3752591

I don't want to app with my shaman as my main, because I feel like I'd be lying to you guys. I'm comfortable playing either one on raids.

Let me know I'm in, and I'll transfer the over. I'm not in a hurry, as I don't get transferred for a couple months, but I figured I'd open a dialog now.

Additionally, I currently have my rogue (Yoddy) on Bertox/Saryrn. Feel free to shoot me a tell any time if you have any questions! I look forward to hearing back!
Zakneffein
110 Dark Elf Warrior

Mojodos
110 Froggie Shaman
leidana

Post by leidana »

Hi Zakneffein

Thank you for your application.

Can you please send a tell in game to either Billy, Fnyanna, Soniella, Jarinu, Quiverr or Leidana for a chat.

I know Shamans are highly desired and if you’re keen to app/raid with your shaman please change your board name to your shaman.

Lei 😊
Zakneffein

Tells

Post by Zakneffein »

None are on at the moment. I'll add them all to friends list and keep trying.
Zakneffein
110 Dark Elf Warrior

Mojodos
110 Froggie Shaman
biliy

Post by biliy »

Hey,

Awesome to see your app and you will of course be very welcomed to chat and all things being equal raid with us (particularly) on your SHM.

Chat with one of the team in game as Q says above.

I had a rogue with your board name (very similar if not the same spelling)once, in an age beyond time so intrigued to have a chat with you about that also!!

Welcome bud
B
Zakneffein

Board Name

Post by Zakneffein »

I changed my board name to reflect my shaman, as requested.

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3752591

19104 AA

Almost all his spells are Rk. II
Zakneffein
110 Dark Elf Warrior

Mojodos
110 Froggie Shaman
biliy

Post by biliy »

Thanks mate, awesome

Lets get a chat in with one of the O-tags ASAP at your convenience and over raiding asap :)
B