HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application to Join

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaimial

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Application to Join Reply with quote

Character Name: Zaimial
Level: 91
Class: Paladin
Your Time Zone: GMT +10
Magelo Link: I'm really trying to make a Magelo but the thing can't find a JVM on my system. I'm not the most tech savvy guy and this has all changed a lot.
AA Count: Assigned: 3739
Total spent: 3643

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Judges of Norrath, Aerist (Vallon Zek)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left JoN because it merged with Pheonix into Aerist.
I'm not sure if I left the game first or Aerist disbanded first. It was all a long time ago.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Through IRL friends

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
To play with IRL friends, if they jumped off a bridge I'd be right there jumping too

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have high numbers, I hit up the clubs, I'm shy until, ohhh, you mean EQ player. Well, I like to group with friends. I like to solo. I liked to raid but haven't done it in a long time.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: At the moment I'm just looking to group with friends, and meet new people. I'm still working out my character. It's been a long time since I've actively played EQ. Once I'm comfortable with my toon and its abilities I'd be happy to raid again.
yianni

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Zamials app Reply with quote

Top guy, will do anything for you, great player

+1
diaxiristis

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jan, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Zaimials app Reply with quote

Been friends forever . Ive grouped, raided, fallen asleep on. Good player knows his class, could go on and on he has been playing since kurnark so thats a big + 1 from me and a big +1 from him
Leidana

PostPosted: Sun 13 Jan, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Application to Join Reply with quote

Thank you for your application Zaimial.

Please send a tell in game to either myself, Dahon, Jarinu, Quiverr, Soniella, Fnyanna or Biliy for an invite if you haven’t already been tagged.

😊
Lei

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: