Saberia

Moderator: Officers

Saberia

Saberia

Post by Saberia »

I've already been invited and promised I'd post when I can so...

Character Name: Saberia
Level: 86
Class: Paladin
Your Time Zone: GMT + 8
Magelo Link: N/A
AA Count: As many as auto grant has given me up until this point

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Imperium Deus on Agnarr (TLP PoP)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Guild lost members when raiding content became too difficult and there was no new content being given on our server to get more in.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Orinoko

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I get lonely on MMOs. I live in East Asia and I've been told this is the only active guild around my timezone. I would like to raid one day and not having to wake up at 6am to do that is probably a good thing.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I try to learn what I do (paladin) to perfection. I do feel a little overwhelmed being given so many AAs at each expansion breakpoint and I tend to spend most of my time trying to catch up with new things I can do. Other than that I've raided for my entire MMO life (Beginning EQ in 1999) and I've done so in every game I've played.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: Both, I have been told at the moment that tanks are plentiful, but due to RL work I don't see myself capping out immediately.