Post by Dryandra »

Character Name: Dryandra
Level: 20ish
Class: Druid
Your Time Zone: Brisbane time
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 0

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Like some of the other applicants, I was in Imperium Deus as a ranger . Before that I was in Pathfinders of Al'kabor on the now deleted Alkabor server for years as a monk. I also played for a while on the Phinny server as a raiding warrior.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Nothing left to do on Agnarr and raiding has ceased completely.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
From a forum post on the old guild board about this Aussie raiding guild still operating.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
Like to group and have fun with people who play in the same time zone as me. Prefer to group with people.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I'm a bloke who loves mmo games. Have been playing EQ on and off since the first month of release. Have also played on and off EQ2 as well as a bunch of other games like Anarchy Online, Rift etc. I even played WoW classic!

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: For now, I just want to group with friends and be casual. But eventually when I get to max level, then yes I would like to raid. I looked at the Roster and what was needed and decided there was already a ton of rangers so it was a toss up between a beastlord and a druid, so I chose druid for something new.
leidana

Post by leidana »

Hi Dryandra,

Thank you for your application.

Please send a tell in game to either myself, Quiverr, Soniella, Jarinu, Fnyanna or Biliy.

Lei :)