Orikono App

Post by Orikono »

Character Name: Orikono
Level: 26 atm
Class:Monk
Your Time Zone: East coast
Magelo Link:
AA Count: -

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Back in the day on Xev in various guilds - The Hand was an aussie guild. Agnarr most recently with Imperium Dues. Also played on P99 abit in infernus.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Left Agnarr with stagnation of content, which happens on a time locked server.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Labz a freind from ID mentioned you guys as an active Aussie based guild

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Just wanna play with folks in a similar time zone and maybe raid when leveled up. And i suspect there may be a few from our old guild heading in this direction.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I'm a mid 40's nerd. Played most classes in different era's, most recently a cleric on agnarr. I box a crew to keep myself busy, and currently run a combo of monk/cleric/chanter/ranger. Wife has played alot in the past, she is currently on a sebatical.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: In time I may be interested in raiding, but really just casual while leveling and gearing.
leidana

Post by leidana »

Hi Orikono

Thank you for your below application.

Please send a tell in game to either myself, Quiverr, Jarinu, Soniella or Biliy.

Thanks
Lei