Application - Iksarlove (Mage)

Moderator: Officers

Iksarlove

Application - Iksarlove (Mage)

Post by Iksarlove »

Hiya,

I am IKSARLOVE a 110 mage geared full visible sebilisian and some conflag and dropped items, 13207 AAs EM 18. Friend of Walcalgin (yes this one !) and Brattic who forced me to apply p)'

Played a lot of toons on others servers (8 x level 95 + 8 x level 100), except bard and drood but u can understand why...

I have already been guilded in my life, I hate expac progressions but as anyone does !

I need to be leaded a bit as I have difficulties to do a thing for the first time (remember your first time...) but after I can do it repedtitly without problems (new GH use, zones to reach for raids, prog tasks...).

I was born in Frogland in 1960, playing EQ since 2001 on servers Karana then The Rathe then AB then reroll on Bertox.
I recently came back to EQ cause sometimes IRL really suxs !

My pleasures : EQ, Minecraft, computers, bicycle, piano, hike in Norway, watch Youtube.

Best regards,

IF
Dahon

Post by Dahon »

Hey Iksarlove!
leidana

Re: Application - Iksarlove (Mage)

Post by leidana »

Iksarfighter wrote:Hiya,

I am IKSARLOVE a 110 mage geared full visible sebilisian and some conflag and dropped items, 13207 AAs EM 18. Friend of Walcalgin (yes this one !) and Brattic who forced me to apply p)'

Played a lot of toons on others servers (8 x level 95 + 8 x level 100), except bard and drood but u can understand why...

I have already been guilded in my life, I hate expac progressions but as anyone does !

I need to be leaded a bit as I have difficulties to do a thing for the first time (remember your first time...) but after I can do it repedtitly without problems (new GH use, zones to reach for raids, prog tasks...).

I was born in Frogland in 1960, playing EQ since 2001 on servers Karana then The Rathe then AB then reroll on Bertox.
I recently came back to EQ cause sometimes IRL really suxs !

My pleasures : EQ, Minecraft, computers, bicycle, piano, hike in Norway, watch Youtube.

Best regards,

IF
Hi Iksar,

thank you for your application.

Can you please clarify if you are wishing to raid on Iksarlove?

thank you
Lei
Iksarlove

Post by Iksarlove »

Finally not applying, guilds never been a good thing for me.
GH !

IF
leidana

Post by leidana »

Iksarfighter wrote:Finally not applying, guilds never been a good thing for me.
GH !

IF
Hi Iksar

Thank you for letting us know. If your circumstances change please feel free to re-apply.

Lei
Iksarlove

Post by Iksarlove »

Hi,
I am up for join a raid as a guest if it is possible.
Should be a good experiment for both you and me.
Just need someone to lead me for the first time to the place where this raid will be at.
Regards,
Manu
leidana

Post by leidana »

Hi Iksar,

No worries at all, I recommend joining /wreckers if you aren't already in the channel and saying hello and getting to know the people in channel.

Our raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.

Feel free to ask in channel if there is a spot for a guest raider/groups etc. You can send a tell to myself, Jarinu, Soniella, Quiverr, Biliy or Fnyanna (main raid leader) when you wish to try raiding as a guest.

Hope to see you around

Lei :)
Iksarlove

Post by Iksarlove »

Hiya,

TY for having let me join on Tuesday raid, I did the first one but I died while heading to the second part and I decided to break and rezz myself in GL.

I started EoK progression, not so boring finally. So there is a hope lol.

I am up for Thursday raid if it is possible.

IF
Iksarlove

Post by Iksarlove »

OK I fell better as I am finally working well on eok prog (LC and SW done, FM in progress) and started ros one (OT in progress).

I finally full apply for guild and raids.

If u need any info let me know.

I can also change Iksarfighter (my web name) with Iksarlove in boards if its better.

IF
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

Sorted.
Quiverr
Soniella

Post by Soniella »

I can also change Iksarfighter (my web name) with Iksarlove in boards if its better.
Yes, please do.
ImageImage
Iksarlove

Post by Iksarlove »

Why did I join Thuesday 17 this third target raid without EOTD1 ?

- Cause I got called back to join while I was stopping raiding. On first target I did stay in zone but far from the fight. I fighted on second target.

Why did I cancel the rezz sent to me during this third target fight ?

- Cause I rezzed while flying ejected from the aura place and died again at landing lol 1 second later, so I preferred wait and see...

Regards,
Manu
Lasi

Post by Lasi »

Lab 1 and 3 require eotd1.

Skyfire require.

Sathir 2 I think does, but not there yet.

But to not die/be oom those 3 confirmed raids, you need eotd1. Helps to be max group geared as you can as well, no empty or badly geared spots.

Be smart on where you stand.
Lasi
Gazn
Eluisa
Densin
Meesyks
Myrmeen
Lasi delivers a critical blast! (10845848)
leidana

Post by leidana »

Iksarlove wrote:Why did I join Thuesday 17 this third target raid without EOTD1 ?

- Cause I got called back to join while I was stopping raiding. On first target I did stay in zone but far from the fight. I fighted on second target.

Why did I cancel the rezz sent to me during this third target fight ?

- Cause I rezzed while flying ejected from the aura place and died again at landing lol 1 second later, so I preferred wait and see...

Regards,
Manu
Just continue doing what you’re doing Iksar, I obviously missed the reason for this post but ensure the RL is aware you are still working on EOTD1, if needed they will ask you to sit out the event.

Keep upgrading your gear as you can, the events can be pretty full on and sometimes, no matter what you do, your toon will go splat.

Hope to continue to see you on raids.

Any questions send me a PM :)
Gothics

Post by Gothics »

cool :D
Iksarlove

Post by Iksarlove »

Hey,
TY for your invite but I am definitively not cut for high end playing (raiding), and EOTD things are a nightmare for me.
I realize my mind is no longer working well for this hard game.
I went down to silver account, guildremoved, went back to my account guild and stopped playing.

I maybe will have more quiet EQ group stages in the future who knows ? :wink:

Enjoy your game,
Manu