HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xami - Beastlord

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xami

PostPosted: Thu 05 Jul, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Xami - Beastlord Reply with quote

Character Name: Xami
Level: 60
Class: Beastlord
Your Time Zone: +12GMT New Zealand
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3847540
AA Count: Whatever autogrant gave me.

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I was in some guilds on the AB server in 2003 or so, not sure of the names? Razz

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left the UK and quit EQ.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Googles

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I am starting EQ again, I have tried out the TLP servers, but I dont have the time to spend LFG etc MOLO suits me fine. I am however looking for a group of awesome people to play with and you guys seem like a likely lot.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I love a good challenge, and enjoy working with a great team to get things done. I hate drama, but enjoy some good trash chat.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: One day i would like to raid sure, but it feels a long way off at the moment, only 50 levels to go right? In the mean time I am just happy to have some fun people to chat with.
Quiverr

PostPosted: Thu 05 Jul, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Xami - Beastlord Reply with quote

Hi Xami

Talk with Biliy, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Leidana, Soniella or me in the game.

Leidana

PostPosted: Sat 07 Jul, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Xami - Beastlord Reply with quote

Tagged 07/07/18.

Xami, you should have access to the rest of the boards. Please let me know if you don't.

Also yell out if you need a hand at all.
Lei

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: