Application - Nogshale

Post by Nogshale »

Character Name: Nogshale
Level: 110
Class: Enchanter
Your Time Zone: AEST +10
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3659974
AA Count: 13467

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Currently in Dark Aegis on the Cazic-Thule server and I've been raiding with the Freelance group for a few months now.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Haven't left yet but would like an aussie guild and group with people in similar time zones. Also current guild doesn't raid, we need to join the Freelance raids.

How did you hear about Wreckers? EQ Forums from Quiverr.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? To be with an Aussie guild and the raid times are better.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Originally played EQ from 2001 to 2003 after finishing PoP, I was in an Aussie guild at the time and completed Plane of Time. Came back around 2016 and been playing since. Usually play 4-5 nights per week. I enjoy helping out guild members and others who need it. If accepted I will do a server move of Nogshale and also my 110 Warrior alt called Repotec - https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3682080 - I understand Wreckers dont need Wars in the raiding team but if he could be in the guild that would be good. Both characters have done most of EoK progression and have EoTH group version and a little bit of RoS progression.
Last edited by Nogshale on Tue 22 May, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Are you still on CT? Either way.... pst an officer sometime... myself. Jarinu. Quiverr. Soniella. Biliy. Skella.
Nogshale

Post by Nogshale »

Yep still on CT server at the moment. Ill try contact someone tonight.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Nice talking to you tonight mate - look forward to you arriving on the server and getting into the green.

Good to have another family man from the East coast aboard.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
biliy

Post by biliy »

Brief chat here also, catch you on Bert soon mate
B
Nogshale

Post by Nogshale »

Thank you all for the chat. If everything goes well ill see you on the 2nd May after the server move.