Labz Applicaton

Moderator: Officers

Labz

Labz Applicaton

Post by Labz »

Character Name: Labz (85 Warrior 3984aa ) Akumasil (85 Enchanter 4735 aa) Two box
Your Time Zone: +10 GMT (Melbourne)

Magelo Link: New on server with enough plat to support buying anything on the baz but not such a fan of Magelo. If this is an issue I would like to propose that I paint a renaissance inspired painting which outlines my gear but the skill level will be more so on par with that of a 6 year old. I'm also a team player so I'll do what is requested if you would like me to make one just for this application.

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I've played since launch on Tunare, Test server but most recently I've spent the last year on Agnarr raiding relevant content from Kunark through to Luclin.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I havn't left as such but the progression on Agnarr ends in a few months. I find it hard to commit time into something that has such a defined end and It's hard to thing 3 months after Planes of Power hits the server that it won't start dying out.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Being a long term EQ player living in an Oceanic region Wreckers gets talked about a lot.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? The time zone is the main reason but it's also extremely impressive to log onto a server and see 50+ Oceanic players in a guild. The content you are clearing is fantastic and the players I've talked to have been very kind. From an outsider point of view the longevity of an oceanic guild says enough however the personal experiences I've had lets me know I'll feel right at home with people to chat to and play along side.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I've spent more than half my life raiding on EQ through various content. I recently moved interstate and started in a new career so my times are a bit random for now but once that settles down I'll be looking to raid throughout the week. My raid schedule up until 3 months ago was 3 nights a week and I generally put myself forward to do whatever I can and whatever is needed. I'm looking to hang with awesome people in a similar time zone, have some fun and get phat loots beyond what is available in group progression.
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

hi Labz

Don't worry about the Magelo

We're quite well supplied for tanks atm so I'd suggest you run with the Enchanter as a main if you're happy to do that for raiding.

You've got a fair bit of exping to do yet anyway 8)

You're welcome to get tagged and have a chat and find out what's gonna be best for you and Wrecker's in the long run so message in game Biliy, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Skella, Soniella or me.
Quiverr