application - Stealya

Post by stealya »

Character Name: Stealya
Level: 105
Class: Rogue
Your Time Zone: EST(US)
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 14k+

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Was just in Eternal Sovereign, was not exactly my cup of tea. Was in Enceladus here, took a EQ break due to RL. Pandemonium, on Zek before server pop went to nil, and a few others but years ago.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Reasons above.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Seen quite a few of you, and was grouped with some said you were low on rogues.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to raid, and I want to do high lvl content, also want to be the best and Wreckers is #1.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I am a long-term player since 2000, I enjoy the game very much and every aspect of it.. I take the game as serious as meant to be seeing it is a game, but I also have a very high play time.
biliy

Post by biliy »

Please ensure you have read all the raid and guild rules mate, your forum access should be in place.

Welcome to wreckers.
stealya

Post by stealya »

Did and done thank you for the invite. Attended queen raid the other morning was fun, thanks again
stealya

return

Post by stealya »

Hello Wreckers! I am happy to say I am now back from my unexpected leave, I sincerely apologize and hope you will accept me back full time, I had no intention on leaving for the past 80 days, but I am now back for good, and promise you I had no way of being able to inform recruitment or leadership about this unexpected leave... if leadership has any questions I would be more than happy to oblige them. thank you, and hope to see you all in the game to kill some monsters