HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application to Join-Vereska

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vereska

PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Application to Join-Vereska Reply with quote

Character Name: Vereska
Level: 35 (and Increasing)
Class: Necro
Your Time Zone: PST
Magelo Link:
AA Count: Doesn't apply currently :)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I haven't been in a guild in EQ1 yet.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Through Glendolynn. I am a RL friend of whom I've played EQ2 with for almost 6 years, and turned me onto EQ1. I'm loving it so far, and Glendolyn told me about all of you!

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I am a social person, I enjoy chatting and helping out guildies whenever I'm playing!!

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have been playing Eq2 for about 5 years now, my friend glendolynn introduced me to EQ1. I am very goal driven in game and always try to better my characters and game playing. I always try to learn something new that can be done. I love tradeskilling and always level ALL trade skills that I can. When I can be useful to others, I try to. :) I always enjoy challenges in game!
biliy

PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Application to Join-Vereska Reply with quote

Hi Mate,

If you intend to raid at some point please ensure you read raiding rules plus of course guild rules when you get access. I would recommend you (and all initial inductees) to do so once you get access to those forums.
The stickied posts are always worth a read.

Please have a chat with one of the officers, Biliy, Fnyanna, Quiverr, Melodionxxx or Jarinu when next online.

Good hunting
B

PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Application to Join-Vereska Reply with quote

Just to add to what Biliy has said above, please change your boardname to match your character. You can do this on the profile page.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Sorry... Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to change my name to my character name. I'm really not familiar with these kinds of sites. (Sorry I sound like an idiot)
Vereska

PostPosted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Disregard my last post Reply with quote

Figured it out. :p
Glendolyn

PostPosted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Application to Join-Vereska Reply with quote

Go Vereska! Love to have you in the guild.
Vereska

PostPosted: Thu 27 Jul, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: No one online Reply with quote

I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone to actually get invite to the guild? no one has been on when I have been. :/
biliy

PostPosted: Thu 27 Jul, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Application to Join-Vereska Reply with quote

Hi Vereska,

Keep trying, someone is more often on than not in AEST day/night-times, i am online right now (semi afk, doing website and other stuff), so be persistent, it will happen mate.

Cheers
B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: