Post by Drogbless »

Character Name: Drogbless
Level: 105
Class: CLR
Your Time Zone: GMT + 10 (Melbourne)
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3698272
AA Count: 17850

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

As a cleric, my raiding days have been spent on Cazic with Return of the Exiled/Freelance(open raid team)/CTA alliance/Team Dragon/Prophets of the myst

My shadowknight raids in Realm of Insanity & Primal Brood.
My wizard currently raids with Return of the Exiled, Freelance & CTA

I have raided with other guilds on my SK & WIZ.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Most guilds that i have left, I still raid with, or keep contact with in some form. I like to get out and explore.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I've long known of Wreckers, and another australian guild whose name eludes me .. 'aurora something or another'. As an Australian, I've long fantasized of sending one of my characters this way.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I would like to get in some extra raiding on my cleric, and your timezone is wonderful. I will miss most thursday nights however, as i play indoor soccer.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

Hyperactive, Dedicated, Thick-skinned.

Enjoy hunting with just about anyone, though if they are not taking enough damage, I may start dropping extra mobs on them to keep me awake.
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Look forward to seeing you online. Join the wreckers channel and someone will be there to say hi.

We are pretty casual, occasionally shambolic but we have a prince to kill, come join us as we die over and over...err I mean lay waste and bathe in the blood of our enemies!
Crucibelle

Post by Crucibelle »

melo, I didnt know we were enemies.... /blink.

:roll:
Crucibelle

Sometimes to fly, you have to fall.
biliy

Post by biliy »

Welcome to Wreckers mate

Please make sure you have access to boards and have read guild rules and raid rules in the guild rules forum (all the stickied stuff).