Moderator: Officers

Dahon

Application - Dahon (Enc)

Post by Dahon »

Character Name: Dahon
Level: 15
Class: Enchanter
Your Time Zone: GMT+10
Magelo Link: javascript:openProfile('https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3755670')
AA Count: Zero

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I haven't played EQ since probably 2001/2002

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I started playing CoH, then WoW, SWG, LOTRO, ESO, SWTOR

How did you hear about Wreckers? I did some Google searching to see if there were any Aussie based EQ guilds still running and this was basically the only one that came up

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I'd like to have people to talk to, perhaps people to group with, and given time hopefully be of a useful enough player to assist you in raiding.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Sometimes I can play a lot or I can play a little, depending on family commitments. I enjoy the tradeskill side of the game. I have no issues grinding and understand it is part of the game. I try to be self sufficient as much as possible. I don't beg to be powerlevelled. I understand that players in the guild may get tired of my questions as a returning player and tell me to shut the hell up.
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

Hi Dahon

Have you already spoken to someone in game?

Anyway, send a message to Fnyanna, Biliy, Jarinu, Melodionxxx, Soniella or me (Quiverr) and we'll see about getting you tagged.
Quiverr
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

To be sure - its more fun a game when there are people gabbing about. Glad you were able to find us.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Hi Dahun!

Didn't see you on last night, but now you have a list of names to hassle for a tag =)

Hope to see you in /gu

MeloxXx
Dahon

Post by Dahon »

Hi all.

I was on last night for about 4 hours MeloxXx but you may have been looking for the wrong name. It's spelt with an O :)

I was keeping an eye out for you but you may have been on an alt and I didn't want to disturb anyone else so thought I'd keep looking over the next few nights.

I should be on tonight in the moors area so can get to POK easily enough if needed.