Larglagar - Application to join

Post by Larglagar »

Character Name: Larglagar and whatever ranger's name after character transfer
Level: 93/85
Class: Beast/Ranger box
Your Time Zone: GMT +8
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 5588/auto-granted

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Tears of Fury on Tallon Zek then Xegony

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Most friends left and timezone issues

How did you hear about Wreckers? Friend of Aavatarrr who had characters there....last I remember was a frog......name was kup or krusty krab or something....it started with a k

Why do you want to join Wreckers? The frog dude convinced me....that dude could sell hair care products to Donald Trump! Plus would be nice to be able to possibly group/raid/talk with others....doesn't really matter, it's all about having fun anyways. Maybe his name was kronik

Tell us about yourself as a player: I'm awesome! Just ask Aavatarr.....don't be fooled by her laughter when she answers though, she's just a very happy person and has nothing to do with me not being awesome.
Been playing off and on for like 14 years and made some really treasured friendships.....would love to have added reasons to play more with the guild since I work with a manager who displays waaaay too much gum putting the tooth to gum ratio completely out of whack......and for someone with bad OCD, really pushes one to drink more Jack....which is why I'm still working there.........mmm Jack..........wait what was the question again?
If I'm happy or I'm sad Jack Daniel's makes me feel alright
Larglagar

Post by Larglagar »

It was kromium.......Jacky is always so helpful
If I'm happy or I'm sad Jack Daniel's makes me feel alright
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Hi there,

Please send a tell to myself, Jarinu, Biliy, Quiverr, Melodionxxx or Soniella when you have a moment.