HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hulkrage app

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hulkrage

PostPosted: Fri 05 Aug, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Hulkrage app Reply with quote

Character Name:
Level: 105
Class: Berserker
Your Time Zone: GMT +10
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/3400832
AA Count: 15077

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Luclin Server- (Inverse Logic, Heroes) Bristlebane (Fu World Order, Reckless Ascension)
Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Heroes Died don't think its around anymore, and Inverse Logic the good leaders left and crazy people took over. Went to bristle with my friends joined Fu, was happy their but they weren't so we joined RA. I stopped playing Eq after we beat the expation and were farming for a while.

How did you hear about Wreckers? google search

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to play eq again, with people in my own time zone.

Tell us about yourself as a player: been playing off and on for about 12 years now. started out as a bard and moved on to the beserker in VoA exp
Quiverr

PostPosted: Fri 05 Aug, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Hulkrage app Reply with quote

Hey Hulk, get in touch ingame with Fnyanna, Jowdii, Jarinu, Biliy, Soniella or Me and we'll see about getting you tagged up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: