Application

Post by Naonak »

Character Name: Naonak
Level: 105
Class: Necro
Your Time Zone: 9.5 Adelaide
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 15250

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Currently on Drinal. Halo Guardians. Before that on Tarew Marr Utu Of Norrath.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Utu Of Norrath all left to join and start playing a new game at the time, it was called World Of Warcraft

How did you hear about Wreckers? Checking forums and asking around, from server to sever

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Looking to hang out and have some fun with people like myself, raid if I can, group or even level

Tell us about yourself as a player: Started playing in 1998 on Tarew Marr. Did all the high end raiding on my Druid at the time, the re rolled a Beastlord and raided till end of 2004 in LDoN. Guild all left and started playing Wow, so I followed. Played Wow up until November 2015, Did all the high end raiding 40 man Naxx and all the high end PvP. When I quit and was surprised EQ was still around and my account/toon were able to be reopened. But I re rolled a Necro because I wouldn't know anyone and knew they were the best or close to the best to solo.

Looking into transfer my Necro to this server, but I have not really looked into how this is done, or I may even start a new toon, just to hang out and be part of one of the locals, instead of an Aussie outsider with no other Aussie friends on Drinal, Haha
biliy

Post by biliy »

Mate, send a tell to one of the officers, myself, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Quiverr or Soniela or GL Jowdii who are all Aussie based.

I am sure you will fit right in, pick whatever toon/class you wish, would be great to see another Necro main but whatever makes ya happiest and make sure that is you board name for the toon you choose.

B
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Tagged on temp toon while sorting server transfers :)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Awesome sauce. Nice to have you aboard mate. Will see you in game.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
biliy

Post by biliy »

Welcome mate, next time i pop over to Adelaide (usually for cricket), will try and get you out for beers :)