Level: Boosted 85
Class: Berserker + Alt Enchanter
Your Time Zone: Sydney +10
Magelo Link: N/A
AA Count: 4087

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Test server - Infinity of Light / Obzen
Project99 - Infernus

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
The test server guilds have been subgroups of people that play together rather than larger guilds due to the number of boxers. Raiding has been dead for some time on the server which was initially made up of an "alliance" of all these smaller groups. My guild Obzen was formed from real life family and friends and still exists for those that log in but it's generally some real life friends catching up for a weekend here and there.

I am still part of Infernus on P99 due to being an Australian guild how ever I am looking to move onto much more up to date content.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
I found Wreckers from a mention in an old post in the EQ forums regarding Australian guilds.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I've spent most of my time on EQ raiding with USA guilds on weekend mornings but it would be great to play with people in a similar time zone. I've also had a look through the forum as well as the raid content and it seems right up my alley.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I've been playing EQ since 2000 when I was 12 years old and since have raided through every expansion up until Alaris with a number of different classes. In the last few years I have boxed a SK/ench/ranger and then a mage/ench/bard for the last 12 months as my main set up although I'm more interested in seeing new content than what my main class is. I would love to get back into raiding how ever I know there will be a lot of preparation but that just gives me something to log on and work towards.

I understand it may not sound great that I'm boosting two characters but would like to think of it as an investment to finding a place I'd really enjoy playing.

Thanks for taking the time to read through and I hope to hear back soon :)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Hi mate - happy to see someone else playing the game. Find something you enjoy to be sure. Chanters even as an alt always useful.

Find Jowdii, Biliy, Fnyanna Quiverr, Myself or one of the other officers in game for a chat. Always better to be in a guild so you dont feel completely isolated when your grinding :)

Will need some levels, gear and probably some AA before you would be a smear on raids tho but thats all cool and like you said something to aim and work towards.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
biliy

Post by biliy »

Sydneysider!!!

Welcome mate, watch out for EQ meets usually in daring harbour. Trying to organise around once per 6 months or so. Next one will be for NRL GF weekend when Jowdii comes to town

Catch up online and welcome
B
Zesten

Post by Zesten »

Thanks guys!

I'll be on tonight from around 9:30 and will be in touch.

I forgot how rubbish the tank mercs were so I ended up changing to a SK/SHM with the intention of the shm to be my main.

That sounds great Biliy, I'll definately be keen if I can make it.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

When you settle on a name we will need to get your board account changed to reflect it. How everything strings together.

Raids on tonight (Tuesday) so should be some officers about if you havnt already been chatting to one.
Zesten

Post by Zesten »

updated :)

I'll be pushing my Shm as main and keep the sk to support it in group content.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Another shammy main in the guild will be cool. Decent boxing duo there to be honest tho dps possibly not the highest till you AA and gear up.

I added your two toons the owht way arround last night to in game guild tools so remind me or another officer when your on with us all again next if it isnt done already.