HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Returning Warrior Applicant

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dadugan

PostPosted: Thu 03 Mar, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Returning Warrior Applicant Reply with quote

Character Name: Dadugan
Level: 100
Class: Warrior
Your Time Zone: Central US (Late night player)
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 8485

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? So many years ago..just stopped playing.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Wreckers have been around a long time..i've known many folks from it; simply since I've been around so long.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Late night guild (for me) many of the guilds and people I play with in mmo's end up being aussies and brits.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Once I learn how to play again (been a couple years now) I know I'm among the best tanks out there. I can play anything in any game well once I learn it...I've played a lot of mmo's but I just keep coming back to EQ, since 1999. Something about the original doesn't lose it's luster...even if the game looks ancient now.
biliy

PostPosted: Fri 04 Mar, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Returning Warrior Applicant Reply with quote

Pst me, Jowdii, Fnyanna, Jarinu or any other officer in game mate

Welcome aboard
B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: