xhoax

Application to join Xhoax 100 SK

Post by xhoax »

Character Name:Xhoax
Level: 100
Class: Shadow Knight
Your Time Zone: +8 hours Perth time
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 9000 ( my Power level is also over 9000 )

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
i was a member for ages of black dragon legion on luclin

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
because i transferd to bertox my friend who is in wreckers suggested i move the guild was US based never got to raid or level with them due to time difference plus they hardly raided at all

How did you hear about Wreckers?
My friend Ddos

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
Australian guild i would like to start to raid again not that im geared at all for it but i can also bring my other account 100 mage for dps :)

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I use to play years ago when copper weight something use to split 9 million copper on the monk who was pulling mid pull(JOKE) . Na im pretty easy going im a paper champ but i still love playing eq i like to grind and group with other. I also am pure noob at some of these newer expansions played upto ROF got all t4 Armour then stopped playing but im keen to get back into the game again . Im like that cheap ass journeyman merc you buy when you want me to tank more than 1 mob i run for the hills ( JOKE no i dont usual i die first ) :) still im pretty relaxed easy going have a pocket 100 mage as well
biliy

Post by biliy »

PST an officer in game please, Jowdii, Jarinu, Fnyanna, creac, Biliy ++ for a chat please
xhoax

Post by xhoax »

thank you I will should be online tonight :)
Ddos

Post by Ddos »

top bloke, played eq with him on and off since 99.

Been away or would have posted sooner.