AC Link

Moderator: Officers

Morlucious

AC Link

Post by Morlucious »

Just looking for a link to the thread about Tank AC.. been trying to find it but i cant

Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

SOMEBODY (me) hadn't given you access to the members area.

Its done now. Link should be in Analysis and Info section.
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

hehehe thanks appreciate it

Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

I really hope you have more than 8041 HP as shown in your signature :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
amadeas

Post by amadeas »

hahaha its not an updated magelo account silver or free status only....
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

LoL i have 100k hp and 9k ac but it wont matter anyways. been trying to exp for weeeks now with no luck, and after last night I highly doubt i will be logging in much. Not into spending weeks looking for a exp group cause most people now days just box multiple accounts. I dont see the need to have 3-5 accounts i pay for. So it is a sad day to say this but i will be going back to WoW. I have my 100 lock and only happen to be playing EQ cause i googled in one day and wanted to check the game out. I appreciate all the time in raids with you all and I wish you all the best. But i am sick of just farming all the time and never actually progressing. its time for me to get back to my raid team and enjoy a game once again

Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

10 krono's and a Ancient Cloak of Flames will go to rott

Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

You also told us on that naggy raid that you have no overhaste clicky. So everyone passed on the cloak for you.

Then later we saw you boasting about how many ACOFs you have sold.

You lied to us.

Thanks alot.
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

[Sat Jul 18 19:51:45 2015] You tell your raid, 'Bladestopper, Mighty Cloak of Flames, Blight, Hammer of the Scourge, Gold Plated Koshigatana, Smudged Runic Sortilege Sheet, Distilled Grade A Nigriventer Venom'
[Sat Jul 18 19:51:51 2015] You tell your raid, 'no aug, sorry'
[Sat Jul 18 19:51:58 2015] Grizabelle tells the raid, 'cest la vie'
[Sat Jul 18 19:52:01 2015] Jarinu tells the raid, 'bleh'
[Sat Jul 18 19:52:30 2015] You tell your raid, 'Mighty Cloak of Flames /random 500 (say if its a main that needs)'
[Sat Jul 18 19:53:02 2015] You tell your raid, 'if none want, my rogue will take :)'
[Sat Jul 18 19:53:05 2015] Bubski tells the raid, 'bot'
[Sat Jul 18 19:53:19 2015] Zarthaz tells the raid, 'only here for a bit, so will pass on a roll'
[Sat Jul 18 19:53:28 2015] Morlucious tells the raid, 'main for me'
[Mon Jul 20 11:29:34 2015] Beleby tells General:3, 'ok buying TDS / COTF rares paying lots and lots for them PST'
[Mon Jul 20 11:30:38 2015] Beleby tells General:3, 'if not im taking all my krono to ragefire and becomming a pimp level 6 warrior'
[Mon Jul 20 11:33:19 2015] Morlucious tells General:3, 'sorry no rares here accept Ancient Cloak of Flames'
[Wed Jul 22 20:21:42 2015] Morlucious tells the guild, 'now lets see if i can get another ACoF beofre they cut my farm off in a couple of hrs'
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

according to the link u just did of text it was going to rott and only other person who needed was a rogue alt. on the last night again it was going to rott but our lovely monk got to loot it so he could sell the one he is using. i did not lie cause at that point i did not have one on me.. I spent how ever many days farming that cloak for personal plat. i have every right to do so..

Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

It wasnt rotting - it was going to all present who wanted a chance at it - they all passed for it to go to a main then you turned up with one. Doesnt matter if its a different actual item - you misled those present.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

how is it my fault that days later i ended up getting one to drop. yeah i was trying to farm em but with no luck for weeks. then all the sudden one night at work i got one 2 days after this kill.. So how am i miss leading anyone when days later i get a drop and at the time of the kill did not have one.. look at the dates of me so called boasting about one it was 2 days after this raid.. Its stuff like this that cause me to leave the game. Not to mention on raid night my bids got missed and jyn was busy so i ask Jowdii and all i get was i know u got access just now to the site but it is up there. Sorry but i did what raid said and sent a tell to the person doing the bid. Stuff like this is not very helpful and one of the main reasons i left this game.. seems more people just say go look it up rather then lending a helping hand. Sorry but i have red the dkp and raid rules on bidding.. no were doers it say that if you do not get a response then you bid was not accepted.. But my main reason for leaving the game stands hard to get a exp grp when so many people just box exp now days, and its seems that less and less people want to do things as a grp. this might be due to ragefire stuff so i am ok with waiting for a bit.

Crucibelle

Post by Crucibelle »

actually quote from the bidding on loot post:

Bidding
When a bot gets asked to sort some loot you will need to make a bid on the item if you want to win it. To make a bid, simply send the number you wish to bid to the bot, without anything else.

e.g. To bid 50 points
/tell raluf 50

Do NOT send tells like "I want to bid 50 points please" as the bots don't understand them and they will be ignored.

Things to remember:
* You can change your bid as many times as you like until the auction is closed. After that it is too late.
* You can cancel your bid by bidding 0, e.g. /tell raluf 0
* The bot will ALWAYS confirm your bid by sending you a tell back. If you do not get a confirmation tell from the bot then your bid was not received and you will need to send the bid again. Failure to do so means your bid will not be included when determining the winner - you have been warned!
[/b]
Crucibelle

Sometimes to fly, you have to fall.
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

Closing this thread and removing Morl from forum access and will GR toon.

Good luck with whatever game you try and rip off next
ImageImage
ImageImage