Post by Morlucious »

Character Name: Morlucious
Level: 102
Class: Shadow Knight
Your Time Zone: pacific
Magelo Link:Non
AA Count: 7423

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Only been in daily Grind for lvling.. since then i have been in my own just for guild portals and bank

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Wasnt enough people online to help me level without current expansion.. to many we just busy doing DH's and the guild leader wouldnt schedule any raids when he promised at the start.. still friends with most people but left mainly to get a raiding guild.. I like to progress on MMO's and raid been raiding since 2000

How did you hear about Wreckers? I know Shadookin been doing Ha's with him. Also was doing google searches to find a good raiding guild that works with my work schedule

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Have grouped with a lot of you and i find that you are a real friendly bunch of guys/gals.. to me friendly people make the game a ton better. Also when doing my searches i found that your raid times will work with my work chedule seeings how i work nights.. While i have sunday/monday off.. i do how ever work tuesdays but i will be off intime for raids.. now thursday i do work graveyard but i am allowed to game at work cause it is crazy slow..

Tell us about yourself as a player: I been playing mmo's since 2000.. i started out on EQ, went to FFXI, WoW, SWToR, and then back to this.. when i am not at work or have something to do i spend most my time playing EQ.. I love to do just about anything from exp, kill named for gear, progression, and just about anything.. I am willing to help in any way i can even if its just as a sacrafice.
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

forgot SK does have epic 2.0
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

Oh and i know i said i didnt have TDS but i do now i go it months ago.. left daily grind when i didnt have it
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Heya, look for Fnyanna, Biliy, Jowdii, Jarinu or myself online for a chat.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Morlucious

Post by Morlucious »

Will do once i see you all online next