App for Middi

Post by Middi »

Character Name: Middi Beers
Level: 66
Class: Druid
Your Time Zone: Sydney - Australia
Magelo Link: n/a
AA Count: Not sure tbh, will check and update, a fair few tbh

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Semper Fi Reborn (I left) - Ascended Darkness (Lockjaw)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Left Semper Fi Reborn as nobody is EVER on during my time zone, or any other time for that matter, only ever spoke to the guy who tagged me and helped me when I started at lvl 4, now have not seen him since a month ago. Look for him everytime I log in to explain why I disbanded.

How did you hear about Wreckers? When returning to EQ 2 months ago I searched which servers were best for Oceanic based players. Your name came up, so I have been waiting to get to a higher lvl to apply to join you guys.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? For the simple reason of wanting guild members to be on the same time I am, I like to chat while I play, its lonely if your not in a good guild.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Played from the start till around 2004 when I quit. Now I have returned and am enjoying playing both Live and classic Lockjaw. I have only ever played healers or Tanks, and know how to handle myself with both. I am more a casual player as I have real life commitments (Father with two children 8 and 6y/o) that will always be put before anything else.

So in a nutshell - Returning casual player, looking to become part of a strong community. :D
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Heya Middi. Look for myself, Fnyanna, Jowdii, Biliy or Jarinu for a chat.

Cheers.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue