Post by Keoko »

Character Name: Keoko
Level: 105
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: Central USA
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2890873
AA Count: 13072

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

My first guild was a family style guild on the Zebuxoruk server called Shades of Light. From there, I joined Iratus Lepus (who are surprisingly still about) as a rogue main. As my work hours changed I became unable to raid consistently with IL, and I changed servers to raid with Aurora Noctum, until they were no longer able to raid. I left the game at that point for several years, but returned in 2013 and began raiding with Ring of Valor on the Bristlebane server. I still raid with them on my rogue. However, I am interested in raiding with Wreckers on my cleric, and will transfer him to Bertox if I am accepted.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

I had heard of Wreckers back when Aurora Noctum was still a strong Aussie guild.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

I'm interested in raiding with my cleric and Wrecker's raid times are consistent with my schedule.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I consider myself to be a commited player of EQ. I have a good understanding of how to play the cleric, rogue, and enchanter classes, and perhaps, to a lesser extent, a druid as well. [/url]
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

I remember the name doffan from AN days, couldn't speak a bad word about ya!

Be nice to have another cleric :-) :-)

Post by amadeas »

Yes I know the name to, also I am an exile from Zebuxoruk and friends from Iratus lepus got me into this game in 2002.

Evilseed and Lethal were the two culprits they shortly after quit the game but I still linger.
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Awesome! A healer!

Talk to Jowdii, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Biliy or some other officer in game for a tag.

Welcome!
Sonna

Re: 105 Cleric app

Post by Sonna »

Keoko wrote:
I still raid with them on my rogue. However, I am interested in raiding with Wreckers on my cleric

[/url]
So you intend to say with your other guild on your Rogue as a main there and main with us on your cleric??
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Keoko

Post by Keoko »

Yes
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

To be honest thats is not something that we are generally happy to have happen - we are not a guild for people's alts to come to to get geared up.

That said there are people that play EQ that do get a lot more time to raid than others - we have one other member who fits that bill who raided with his main toon in our guild for more than a year as a guild Alt before the officer team decided that he was as committed to his cleric as he was to his main in another guild. It was clearly pointed out that was not a precidence however.

General members will be keeping an eye on how you participate in the guild. Its no slight on you, your abilities or your commitment - but you should be aware of it just the same.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Keoko wrote:Yes
Wow thank you for your extensive explanation :P :)

welcome to the crew... i guess
"Life is tough, get a helmet"