Sama, 95 Ranger

Moderator: Officers

Ttim

Sama, 95 Ranger

Post by Ttim »

Hello, I'm Sama a 95 Ranger.

AAs: All that you get auto-granted to 90, plus about 250 I've gotten since then.

Past Guilds: I don't remember the guild name but it was on Stromm, my main guy was a Mage named Msix. That guild was either first or second on the server, depending on who got the latest raid kill. I played for years, since they opened Stromm, until I deployed in 2008. My Mage was 85 at the time, the max level. When I got back from Afghanistan I wanted to spend more time with the wife and kids so never really got back into EQ.

I started playing EQ a few months ago with my boys and Sama is my main now.

Time zone: I live in the US, about 20 minutes east of St Louis in Illinois.

Why I want to join: I've met and grouped with some of your members, Shadookin, Surry and her hubby, and they have been nice, helpful, funny, and treated me like I was already in your guild.

Real life: I'm old, well kind of old. I was in the Army for 32 years and retired a little over a year ago. I was a Sergeant Major in the Army and liked playing EQ because I was not in charge, unlike at work where I was always in charge. I'm up late so your raiding times should be okay for me. I'm a bad speller and slow at typing, I have to look at the keyboard, so I don't always say much but when there is downtime or I'm not in combat I try to catch up on the conversation or return tells.

I don't remember anything else you said to cover in the application, did I mention I'm kinda old, so I'll check back in a bit to see if there are any posts asking for more information.

Sama
Ttim

Post by Ttim »

Sorry to post to apply and remove my application all in the same hour, but I'm going to hold off on applying. A 105 ranger who has taken me under her wing practically since I stared on this server was hurt that I didn't ask to join her guild. I'll still hope to group with my friends here. If it's possible I would still love to raid with you, as a guest maybe, when I'm the right level. Sorry again.

Sama
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

No worries
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"