Post by Surry »

Character Name: Surry
Level: 75
Class: Warrior
Your Time Zone: AEST
Magelo Link: none
AA Count: 2017

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
I was just recently a member of Angels of Havoc (The Tribual Server) with my main a 105 monk (Surry) she has max AA's and 105 Warrior (Tammie) who has nearly 9k AA.
Prior to that over 10 Years ago I played in a few guilds. The Companions, Southern Legion and AN.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Just left AoH as everytime I logged in there was less than 5 people on and I'd joined this server and am enjoying myself. Approx 13 years ago I left the companions an European guild to join an Australian time based guild, changed from the casual guild Southern Legion to the raiding guild AN in time, until we eventually left the game.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
From my husband

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
There is no active Australian guild on my server. I'd like to join a group that play in my evenings. Its disheartening to log in and have no one to group with.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I'm a bit of an alt aholic but I love playing my warrior and monk and I can't quite give up on the cleric class even though I know I can't touch its potential. I enjoy doing Heroics and Missions more than raiding! I do raid when I have time and are not too tired from work. I work nights at present. My husband loves to drag me along to do achievement runs, which can be a bit challenging to box! :D
biliy

Post by biliy »

Thought i saw you already tagged :)?

If not, WELCOME!!

See an officer for a tag anytime.

Fnyanna, Biliy, Jarinu, Jowdii

Cheers
B