Application to join

Post by Taldam »

Character Name: Taldam
Level: 10
Class: bard
Your Time Zone: AEST
Magelo Link: none
AA Count: none

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Southern Legion,Aurora Noctum,The companions, all on Tribunal server
10years + ago restarted on trib/bristlebane several months ago and currently in Angels of Havoc.
Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? left SL to raid with AN,left AN to join friends in The Companions then quit EQ for many years

How did you hear about Wreckers? Google

Why do you want to join Wreckers? My two current mains are on tribunal server still, Mage and Enc both near maxxed AA, There are practically zero Aus timezone players there. So ive made a low lvl alt to join Wreckers and check it out too see if its worth moving one or both my char's across

Tell us about yourself as a player: Long time mmporg player, played EQ from launch , left to play WoW when it launched , Spend way too much time on the comp ( dont we all ?) and enjoy challenges .

If i was to move across it would be either Keiclar 105 Enc ~14000 AA or Arabellis 105 mage ~14000 AA
Taldam

Post by Taldam »

Character Name: Surry / Adwene
Level: 12ish and leveling.
Class: Warrior / Cleric
Your Time Zone: AEST
Magelo Link: none
AA Count: zero at present

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
I am currently a member of Angels of Havoc (The Tribual Server) with my main a 105 monk (Surry) she has max AA's and 105 Warrior (Tammie) who has nearly 9k AA.
Prior to that over 10 Years ago I played in a few guilds. The Companions, Southern Legion and AN.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Left the companions an European guild to join an Australian time based guild, changed from the casual guild Southern Legion to the raiding guild AN in time, until we eventually left the game.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
From my husband

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
There is no active Australian guild on my server. I'd like to join a group that play in my evenings. Its disheartening to log in and have no one to group with.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I'm a bit of an alt aholic but I love playing my warrior and monk and I can't quite give up on the cleric class even though I know I can't touch its potential. I enjoy doing Heroics and Missions more than raiding :) but I do raid when I have time and are not too tired from work. I work nights. My husband loves to drag me along to do achievement runs, which can be a bit challenging to box!
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

Thanks for your apps folks!

Look for an officer - Jowdii, Artreth, jarinu for a tag.

alt-aholic - fukn love it. you will fit right in :)
ImageImage
ImageImage