Bard LFGuild

Moderator: Officers

ratrat

Bard LFGuild

Post by ratrat »

Greetings, I'd like to join wreckers as it seems to be the only guild that plays in the GMT+10 (Whoop Whoop QLD) time zone with any reliability. I was/am a chronic boxer but that was because of no one to play with. My bard is the latest toon that I'm playing and I have moved cross server hopefully to find more peeps to group with, if all goes well I'll migrate some other toons over.

Character Name: Ratrat
Level: 100
Class: Bard
Your Time Zone: GMT+10
Magelo Link:
AA Count:10700 ish

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I've been in the following guilds (though not with the same char as I've played several) Avatar Elite (EMar), Paradox (Emar), Silent Resurgence (EMar) Elder Force (Innoruuk) Blazing Avanguardia Dragonguard (Innoruuk) Knights of the Arcane (Bristlebane um Velious era)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Left AE because there was no one to play with during my game time, left Paradox (still have most alts in it) when most peeps left at the start of 2014, left Silent Resurgence coz I couldn't maintain the raid timings and I took a break. Prior to that was too long ago in the PoP/GoD/OOW era.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Mostly through few a few kiwis that I group with on Emar.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? To have people to group/do stuff with. I box a lot but that was always because there were very few peeps in my time zone other than a few kiwis in NCM :P

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am a partially OCD bloke who loves finding out new and interesting ways to do stuff in EQ, ideally with other peeps who want to squee as well over new and weird stuff. I love knowing often pointless details about timing spell stacking, mob spawn locations, how to box missions, chaining discs, obscure quests, where ground spawns are found, tradeskills, pathing problems, and generally trying out new stuff.
amadeas

Post by amadeas »

Ello ratrat hope to see you soon in wreckers unless the world implodes tomorrow !!

I guess some officer type will respond after raid tonight if they haven't looked already........
Gnobuff

Re: Bard LFGuild

Post by Gnobuff »

ratrat wrote: Why do you want to join Wreckers? To have people to group/do stuff with. I box a lot but that was always because there were very few peeps in my time zone other than a few kiwis in NCM :P
Queensland for Queenslanders !!! :)

Lol - good to see you app here.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Wups seems I put you in as a rogue - better fix that

..... that was easier than I thought it would be....
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"