Post by Gutter »

Character Name:
Level:
Class: Monk
Your Time Zone: GMT US/Canada
Magelo Link: N/A
AA Count: 4072

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
I have played for years and can not remember all of them. I ws in Descendants during Underfoot and beginning of HoT. I raided as a wizard in Fire and Fury of the FV server during RoF and completed all of the raids. I raided in Valhallah on the FV server as well and they had just completed 2/3 of RoF when I left. Most recently I have played on test server and have come back to my first home to get that true "Everquest" feel again.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Various reasons ranging from financial and medical reasons that conflicted with raiding schedules. Some were more personal with leadership and ethical issues with other members/officers.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
My son just applied to the guild on his ranger. I know wreckers has been around a few years. I am willing to give it a shot if any guild is willing to be civil, fair, and hold themselves and their officers to the same standards of integrity as they boast to expect of their members.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I am looking to start all over. You have been around long enough for me to remember, so you are established. You have a non-mandatory raid policy and that will allow me to ease back into raiding, once my toon is up to par as to contribute.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have played virtually all classes with proficiency, but have come to enjoy DPS above all of the classes. Currently I am playing monk, rogue, and mage. I am leaning toward my monk as my main. I am not even close to knowing all of the ins and outs of the monk class and require some sort of mentoring from other guild monks in order to reach my potential for the guild.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Great app - you should talk to one of the officers - Aethgar, Artreth, Biliy, Jariniu, Jowdii or Kritoris.

I would be happy to welcome you aboard

Kiiz