Post by kalamdar »

Character Name:
Level:
Class: Ranger
Your Time Zone: mountain time in the US gmt-6
Magelo Link: do not have one but will this upcoming week
AA Count: 5321

***i also know how to use TS and Vent, Gina, Gamparse to their fullest.***

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Used to be in fire and fury on FV. raided with them for around 4 years. before that i was just in another little family guild on bertox. knights of shadowed blade

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? left FnF on Vie because i got tired of greedy people. since things are tradeable there it makes getting anywhere tough without having millions to pay for it. after 4 years of being mixed in with that i decided to come back to normal servers. wanted to start fresh and earn my way back up top.

How did you hear about Wreckers? guild boards in the lobby

Why do you want to join Wreckers? well. im only 85. october 7th is my Bday and ill havea ll the xpacs by then. i see you guys dont REQ. raiding. i clearly need to get back into the swing of things before i can raid with you guys. and believe me. i plan on raiding. i can also roll a bard and rogue to play as well if needed. i can play both classes 100%. all about numbers with those two classes hehe

Tell us about yourself as a player: well. im 21. been playing since 99. im currently in the army. 3rd year in. i do mostly desk stuff on base or work from my home on base so that gives me ALOT of time to play. even though your based on a totally different time zone from mine i can still make any and every raid day when i get up there. i learn fast. i take orders. i apply anything new i learn as soon as i figure it out. i want to learn my class. i can even go oldschool and be on call for raids =p. im very committed
biliy

Post by biliy »

HI Mate,

Good to see you app and welcome back to EQ.

Please ensure your char name is the same as your board name.

Just wanted to advise you that we are an Australian Guild with obvious higher concentration of players online based around that of course.

Raiding is NOT compulsory :)

If all seems still to suit, I would pst Jowdii, Jarinu, Kritoris, Artreth, Biliy or any of the officer group for a chat.

Cheers
B

(newest, shiniest and most often drunk officer../hic)