85 (Heroic) Mage and Enchanter (boxing)

Moderator: Officers

Ravener

85 (Heroic) Mage and Enchanter (boxing)

Post by Ravener »

Hi all

I played EQ a long time ago (I played for about 6 months in 2000) and then moved to other games such as Asheron's Call/DAOC/WoW etc.

Recently I got nostalgia and couldn't resist giving EQ another shot. I started a heroic SK and Shaman on Zek and got them to 90 (I love pvp), however I found the server dead except for a few hours on the weekend (I'm from Melbourne so the timezones didn't really work).

I've been trying to find people with similar playtimes so that I can group/be social as I was getting very lonely on Zek. I stumbled across wreckers and so have deleted my heroic char's on Zek and made a heroic enchanter/mage on Bertox (thought I would try something different, seemed like a fun combo to box).

Anyway, I plan to play most weeknights for a few hours here and there, and then same on the weekends. If you guys will have me (I'm still pretty fresh and new to everything however learnt the basics from my month on Zek), then I'd love to join you guys for some EQ shenanigans.

Cheers
Ravener (85 mage)
Majestia (85 enchanter)

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed the application template:

Character Name: Ravener & Majestia
Level: 85 / 85
Class: Mage / Enchanter
Your Time Zone: GMT +10 (Melbourne)
Magelo Link: N/A
AA Count: approx 4.5k (both characters are heroic so whatever the Autogrant is)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

As passage above mentions, I haven't had any guilds, just been soloing (for the most part) on Zek for the past month.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

See above. Left Zek due to low population especially around Aus primetime.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

On the official EQ recruitment forum.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

Seem like a friendly bunch of people, and I'm Australian :)

Tell us about yourself as a player:

Have played MMO's quite seriously in the past. Now I'm a little older, I will be playing a decent amount of time (at least 10 hours a week I imagine, sometimes 15+, weekends depending etc).

Looking forward to getting my Heroic characters up towards max level and doing group/raid contact (where possible). Otherwise, I'm a social player, like to chat in /guild, help people out where needed, etc.
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the app, and your time to chat the other night.

You will need to rename your forum account to be the toon name of whichever will be your main.

Look for a tag this evening
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ravener

Post by Ravener »

Changed my forum name.

Currently in the process of moving house so may not get on tonight, but hopefully catch you in game soon to get tagged and have some fun!

Cheers