app/query

Moderator: Officers

javiere

app/query

Post by javiere »

Character Name: Javiere
Level: most of my chars are 95-97, played a lot of voa, and a little rof

Class: Was a sham main the first 6 years eq1, rogues for the next 4 eq2/wow, tanks for the last 5 wow/rift/eq2 - but whatever really - i am happy as long as i have 1 clear main and i am not stuck soloing every night :) all sitting on tunare atm, but will transfer whatever i focus on over

Your Time Zone: aest melbourne
Magelo Link: n/a
AA Count: 5k-9k range on each of my chars, can't imagine the AA grant stuff changed things much

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

It's a brutally long list over 15 years but longest innings:
tribunal sol invictus, legendary, aurora noctum (us guild, english guild, aussie guild - country moves) - eq2 VVV, AN, wow conviction, rift reverence, running my own raids in games various as Reckless Fools.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Moving countries, changing games, guilds moving between game to game, you name it. Any reason you can think of except for them wanting me gone.

How did you hear about Wreckers? google - aussie eq guild

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Company.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I play more than i should, but my wife got over that years ago - i cherish consideration and competence in that order - i am usually raid leader for an endgame/hardcore guild of whatever game i am in, but mainly looking to just hang out, group with some people and get some stuff done. Raiding isn't off the cards at all, assuming i find a niche that's warm and fuzzy.

I am very much a people person, and i like to group with people - got sick of boxing many years ago and slowly closed all my various other accounts as it got in the way of what i really value.
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Heya! Play what you enjoy!
That said we currently have 0 main rogues:p
Seriously though, all classes are open... As far as grouping goes if you're proactive you should get some np. .. send tells to people boxing/grouping in xp zones!

Let us know when you land on Bert:)
Last edited by kritoris on Thu 07 Aug, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

I would love to see a regular raiding rogue OMG!

As Krit says, play whatever you like (as long as its a gnome Rogue :) KIDDING!)

Glad to have another Melbournite amongst the crew
ImageImage
ImageImage