Moderator: Officers

Solsticeflame1

Level 100 Wizzy looking for a new home

Post by Solsticeflame1 »

Character Name: Solsticeflame
Level: 100
Class: Wizard
Your Time Zone: GMT
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/3083151/768118 (had to manually update some gear as magelo wasn't updating it)
AA Count: 3140 (5647 with autogrant)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Black Bear Defenders (Luclin) On my first wiz I was guilded with Appotus Dominus (Vazaelle) and Humdapoky (Caer Caedarn app guild)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left my guild as it was only myself and my daughter in it, used mostly for storing loot. On original wiz I left Appotus Dominus as they were a U.S raiding guild and the time difference got too much when I fell pregnant, so I app'd to CC which were a Euro raiding guild, however the guild eventually split and most moved servers (I quit shortly before due to daughter being born with health issues)

How did you hear about Wreckers? I heard about Wreckers on the SOE forum pages

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I am a GMT player and have found it hard to find a raiding/family guild on Luclin server. I have read through the forums and Wreckers seems like it would be the ideal home for me.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am 42 yrs old, happily divorced of 10 years and have 2 daughters. I have always played a wizard since starting Eq back in 2000. I have previously raided all content up to DoDh when I quit due to my youngest daughter being born with a hole in her heart and being unable to feed. At this time I gave my best friend my account as I did not think I would ever return to game, however, I remade a wiz in 2008 and played for 3 months or so before all my friends left the game. I came back to game around Christmas 2013 and found I really missed playing! I have spent most of my time playing catch-up levelling and aa'ing. I have my 2.0 epic and have done all the portal attuning for Rof and Cotf, although I am a little behind on progression, something I am willing to work on.

If you are interested in having me I will complete a xfer request immediately.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

sounds good , transfer over and let me know when you're done

Kiiz
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

I ask you what is it with new members and long painful to spell names??

Welcome to the madhouse :)
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Solsticeflame1

Post by Solsticeflame1 »

Transfer request put in, will send someone a tell upon my arrival. Look forward to meeting to you all and joining the madhouse...erm I mean guild ;)

Yeah the name is a little long but feel free to call me Sol, makes it much easier :)
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Its the sending of tells :(
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Raids are Tues, Thurs and Sun mornings at 10:30am for the UK since the clocks changed recently ( 08:30am through the winter). :fouet: