AA Count: 4063

Character Name: Isaana
Level: 85 (heroic)
Class: Druid
Your Time Zone: Perth GMT +8
Magelo Link: Havent set it up yet
AA Count: 4694

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Previously been playing EQ1 since 2000 on the Tunare server, the guy who I bought the game off at EB games had a char there so thats where it all begun. On tunare I played in a smaller asian guild called Ice dragon of Evil before merging with one of the top raid guild Stars. Stars were in the top 3 on the server until OoW when people began to shift to wow/eq2. From eq1 i myself followed on eq2 and then onto vanguard, playing with stars and then onto a aussie guild in vanguard (forgot the name honestly).

Since then been a lot of off and on with different games, lately i flitted from a few emu's while i was living in europe but have come to the point that there isnt much aussie players on the emu's now that im back in Australia.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Either the guild left the games or I moved to another game myself. Cant say I've really guild hopped at all within a game.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Saw a post on the EQ live forums with you guys being an aussie timezone guild and once i read your website it seemed like a good fit.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I'd like to join as your playtimes match with mine and it'd be good to play with some aussies again.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I've played MMO's a long time and eq a lot in particular. I retain information well and usually quite focused when i do play. I tend to be a sociable person and i have a very low tolerance for drama and/or bullshit, that being said i like a good laugh :)

Anyway, thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply and hopefully i'll see you in game.

Cheers,
Rari
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

We have some long standing members from Perth, so you won't be loney.

Catch me in game

Kiiz
biliy

Post by biliy »

ooooo

Jowdii and Biliy are otw to Perth this coming w/end so PM me or Jowdii a mobile number/contact, perhaps we can catch up. Jakarh and Kontiki should be around also or closeby.

:)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Sonna and I are from Mandurah - dont get much of a chance to play these days now we have 2 kids but still good to see a few more people in WA playing.

Raiding gets a bit annoying during Daylight Savings but it should be better soon!
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"