Multi Class App

Post by rebelrebel »

Character Name:
Level: 100
Class: SK/Cleric/Druid
Your Time Zone: Sapporo, Japan
Magelo Link: none ATM, need to update
AA Count: SK-10883, Druid-7972, Cleric-7551

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: None, did open raiding on emarr until they stopped. Reason for no guilds is because guilds on emarr are full of SKs and since that is my main I didn't want to focus on any others.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

How did you hear about Wreckers? Seaching servers for guild to join to be able to do real raiding, and general chat told me to check you guys out.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Want a raiding home, instead of jumping servers trying to find open raids to join.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I don't mind tanking, or doing MA jobs. prefer to use my SK but its what is best for the guild for me to use. I am better with the druid as healer if that helps. but still need to learn more about druids during raids. also have a BL, some where as well if that's needed. But in all, just looking for a place to call home and be able to get down and raid.

Any questions I have a newbie toon sitting on the server: VTIZI if you are interested or have any questions.
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Ohayou gozaimasu
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Looking forward to chatting

Kiiz