Looking to get back into raiding

Moderator: Officers

Kitanya

Looking to get back into raiding

Post by Kitanya »

Hi folks, I'm new to the area (South Korea), and am looking to get back into raiding abit. Unfortunately military duty trumps game time, but I was last in Alaska and there were no guilds I could raid with due to the time zone issues. I have a multitude of chars across my 2 accounts that I play, so I can play any of them as needed. I'll put all below for officers/recruiters to see. I have not raided since VoA was the current expansion due to military deployments, so I have outfitted most of my chars in CoTF drops, with the exception of my Shaman who has some VoA T3 raid gear.

Time Zone: GMT +9 (Korea)

Character Name/Class/Level:

Krays/SK/100
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1858377
AA Count: 7785 (4882 prior to AA autogrant)

Kitanya/RNG/100
Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1858374
AA Count: 7679 (4764 prior to AA autogrant)

Erasma/SHM/100
Magelo: Nothing recent
AA Count: 9038 (7288 prior to autogrant)

Inconcequential but available:
92 Zerker
86 Monk
94 Mage

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Kindred of Death (Current) just joined for Comraderie, few old era raids when I had time. They are aware I am applying. CHosen Prophecy - 2009-2011 Raided VoA, had to leave due to military deployment.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
See below

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Internet, throughout the game forever

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I havent raided in forever, and my new location offers me the opportunity to get some raiding in each week.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
Been playing since release first on Innoruk then here since about 2002. I had a really nice raid gear Beastlord from when I was in CP, but gave him to my brother to play while I was deployed. I never asked for it back and have worked on my other chars. Erasma raided briefly with CP after my deployment but the Alaska -> East Coast USA time difference was not conducive to raiding, so I took a break, and came back around July 13, been playing all my characters here and there to keep them somewhat relevant. The Shaman has the most AA, but has been relegated to being a buff/slow/healer for my brother and my small group. I've never raided with the SK or Ranger so my tactics would need refinement and a little coaching wouldnt help.

See yall in game

John
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Sounds like you would be a good fit for Wreckers, look me up online for a chat

Kiiz
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Tagged and bagged, welcome

Kiiz
biliy

Post by biliy »